BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerCarolina Herrera

by Carolina Herrera

1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

What do you think about this scent Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum Spray ?
Start your review of Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women!
Katherine  M.
Lansing , MI
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Katherine  M.
I absolutely adore this perfume!! Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women is a MUST try!! Top -notes sambac jasmine, tuberose crystal Middle - velvet almond Base - tonka bean, cocoa, coffee bean. I'm a first time user and even though it's pricey it's WORTH it because the fragrance lasts for hours. It's sweet and seductive scent is so feminine and alluring. I highly recommend 👍👠😍
Bianca L.
Iowa City, IA
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Bianca L.
One of my favorite perfumes! It smells delicious and it’s perfect for a date night. Or for colder days when you want to feel the warm embrace of the scent! My husband loves when I wear this perfume. Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
Shelly  M.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Shelly  M.
I actually will be reviewing Carolina Herrera’s special red stiletto fragrance “Very Good Girl “ could not find product tag . My review : I was gifted this but wanted the one above . I Love all things Carolina Herrera , But this was not the right sent that was on my Christmas list. I decided to open it up and give it a try , instead of exchanging . I can’t tell you how glad I did that. The fragrance notes are not ones I would even grab for the bottle to try . When I sprayed it on my wrist the first time. I couldn’t quite pick out any notes that were familiar to me. At first I didn’t think it was something I was gonna wear, But as the fragrance settled in on pulse points it was amazing. Wow who would have known that I would really enjoy these fragrance notes. VGG fragrance family for reference Floral . Key note Top: Red current Lychee. Middle note : Rose Bass : Vetiver, vanilla . This fragrance was very gentle but captivating. It lasted for a whole day on me which was wonderful that’s important to me. So ladies just don’t read the ingredients on this definitely try it , you will be glad you did.
Naketah  O.
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Naketah  O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume here is sooo very sexy and grown it’s great for a night out with your husband or mate on a great Friday night dinner after a long week it’s just perfect.
Parisa H.
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Parisa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE! This is now my god to scent! Perfect for everyday abs super long lasting. & I love the bottle! Carölina Hërrera Goöd Gïrl Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
Melissa  J.
Tewksbury, MA
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Melissa  J.
Received this in a sample box. Not my favorite scent but I absolutely love the packaging! Not worth the price but it’s adorable.
BOBBI I.
SPOKANE, WA
1,268 reviews
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by BOBBI I.
Carolina Herrera - Good Girl Eau de Parfum - The sweet jasmine gives Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum its brightness and femininity. The darker side is created with notes of cocoa and tonka. Almond and coffee and Tuberose help keep both sides of this scent - the good and the bad - harmonious. I enjoy the florals with whiffs of coffee bean and almond.
Crystal  A.
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by Crystal  A.
Carolina Herrera's 'Very good girl' is one of the top perfumes I've ever had the pleasure of trying! And this is why, Silage is a 12 out of 10. Lasting power is a 13 out of 10. Incredible!! Top notes are Litchi and red currant. Middle notes: Rose. Base notes: Vanilla abs Vetiver. This perfume is sensational. If you don't like sour notes in a perfume, this isn't for you. The sourness is what stands out most to me. But it also gives it the POWER that it has! It is sexy and strong! It is not for the quiet sweet girl sitting in the corner of the library reading books. This is for a woman who knows who the hell she is, stands tall and knows the effect she has on people. I sprayed one little spritz on my wrist in the evening and it still had incredible power halfway through the next day. A MUST have! I am personally a sucker for a good STRONG perfume!
estela C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Perfume For Women 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women uploaded by estela C.
This one of my favorite been wear her perfume s for years now and the scents only get better. You can only wrte so much about a fragrance
Norma L.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite. If you're going to splurge on a perfume this one I would highly recommend. I guarantee you will have complete strangers asking what you're wearing cause it smells so good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...