Carolina Herrera GOOD GIRL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carolina B.Carolina Herrera GOOD GIRL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Mariam S.Carolina Herrera GOOD GIRL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by EZX Anna C.See all 4 photos

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Tonka BeanAbout: Black and white… good girl, bad girl. GOOD GIRL is a sensual, evocative fragrance born of the beautiful contradictions and the ever-present duality of modern women and modern life. Both freshly light and moodily dark, this innovative fragrance captures a woman's wondrous complexity with surprising and exceptional ingredients. The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give GOOD GIRL its brightness and femininity. The darker side is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring the scent its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy, is the fragrance's wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. GOOD GIRL exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera. The ground-breaking bottle, the first in the form of a high heel, speaks as eloquently of the power of modern femininity and a woman's dual nature as the fragrance itself. Made of sleek, smoky midnight blue glass, it stands on the tallest, thinnest gold heel. "Give a girl the right shoe and she can conquer the world." Carolina Herrera de B ez, Brand Founder

Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Amo los perfumes y tengo una gran colección. Pero puedo decir que este es mi favorito. Lo adquirí hace poco tiempo pero puedo decir que es mi favorito. Porque me encanta su olor y sobre todo la larga durabilidad que este tiene. Además su empaque es tan hermoso, único y elegante. Que es capaz de enamorar la vista de cualquier mujer. Simplemente este perfume me tiene súper enamorada 👠❤️😍
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful warm, sweet, spicy. White flowers, cocoa, I hear notes of coffee) For a long time, what you need! In the summer it is sweet. The fragrance in a chic bottle is a shoe, I have a mini version and it is as beautiful as a full size :)
Lolayè D.
Lolayè D.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave perfumes!! It smells so freaking good. I would say it's more of a warm, spicey scent...def perfect for the fall winter months but idc about all that. I'd def wear this year round. And let's talk packaging!! It's super cute but I will say if you're not careful the heel part can snap on you bc it does seem a bit fragile. This is a great buy!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this perfume. It has a sexy night on the town type of smell. A little strong but not too heavy. Just enough to when someone passes you they have to stop to ask you what you're wearing. Has notes of jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood. That's the best way to describe it. It is a parfum so it does last longer on the skin.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This prefume smells so good! Its one of my favorites. Lets tAlk about the bottle! Its super cute. I mean u can put it on your makeup vanity And it looks like a decoration. I am buying this Again! Its an ok price range since its a perfume and you can use it as a decoration.
Shaniece E.
Shaniece E.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's take a moment to enjoy the elegance of the bottle lol. I need this perfume in my collection asap. Every time I go into a perfume store I have to smell this. It smells so darn good so if you haven't smelled it yet I suggest you head to your nearest department store
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Ana M.
Ana M.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't get over how stinkin cute the bottle is!! Perfume in a high heel shoe??..yes, please! Looks so cute sitting on my vanity! The fragrance is delightful! A bit on the stronger side. Definitely a nighttime fragrance for me.
Iadoir G.
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the best fragrances I've purchased! It is strong but feminine and last ALL day. I stopped in my local Macy's to try it out before I bought it and received so many compliments throughout the rest of the day! I went and bought it the next day! It's a must have. Not to mention the bottle is GORGEOUS!
Fran M.
Fran M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the packaging, unfortunately the scent was not for me, it was a tad strong and a bit too serious. All scents work differently on everyone and it smells lovely on my friend who I gifted it too.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else would buy this just for the bottle?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really smell good does the scent last for a long period of time?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price point?
Ananka B.
Ananka B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seems like it's an exotic scent! Just reading the description, I'm very intrigued! I love the jasmine fragrances! Where can I get this?
Jasmina Z.
Jasmina Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you smell the jasmine in it?