BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Tonka BeanAbout: Black and white… good girl, bad girl. GOOD GIRL is a sensual, evocative fragrance born of the beautiful contradictions and the ever-present duality of modern women and modern life. Both freshly light and moodily dark, this innovative fragrance captures a woman's wondrous complexity with surprising and exceptional ingredients. The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give GOOD GIRL its brightness and femininity. The darker side is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring the scent its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy, is the fragrance's wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. GOOD GIRL exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera. The ground-breaking bottle, the first in the form of a high heel, speaks as eloquently of the power of modern femininity and a woman's dual nature as the fragrance itself. Made of sleek, smoky midnight blue glass, it stands on the tallest, thinnest gold heel. "Give a girl the right shoe and she can conquer the world." Carolina Herrera de B ez, Brand Founder

Buy on Sephora*
Rangin A.
fargo,nd
Ok let just start with the super cute bottle ❤️👌🏻 this smells soosososos good I can’t get enough of it FYI I never buy any of my perfumes my husband purchase them lol and I love every single one of them that’s one thing I don’t have to worry about buying but this one I absolutely love smells so Good and fresh not over powering last long 👌🏻❤️
Aiyana B.
OH. MY. I didn’t really give this Fragrance a second glance in stores because I assumed it would be musky and something I would hate. I decided one night before my mall closed to give it a try and FELL IN LOVE. The bottle is in the shape of a heel which is absolutely adorable, and the spray comes out in a fine mist. I was pleasantly surprised to know that this perfume is a floral and it’s super light. I am so glad I decided to give it a chance, otherwise I would have missed out on such an incredible perfume!
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love this perfume for the fall and winter! The shoe is a nice touch. It smells more masculine to me but i love it! It’s spicy in a way too. If you kinda want to smell like a boy i think you’d love this.
Manda G.
This perfume is to die for. It smells so amazing and feminine and the bottle is a work of art. It’s absolutely gorgeous and I’ve received many compliments on this perfume.
Anya O.
I want this so bad. I've sprayed it in store and it smells so good and the packaging is out of this world...but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on purchasing this yet.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Seductively beautiful
At first spray may seem a bit over powering but wait for the dry down this scent is pure seduction; definitely great for fall and the stiletto will look great on your vanity.
Julia M.
My absolute favorite perfume right now. The scent is light but yet so powerful and elegant. It has floral tones with very light musk undertones. Long lasting scent.
Jlau2789 l.
I loveee perfumes. I would change perfumes every hour if I could carry them around.
This one is such a sexy, sensual scent. I really love the Jasmine and Tuberose together, they smell so elegant. This perfume lasted really long on me, about 4 hours, which is exceptional because my skin never retains scents. My skin runs cool so scents disappear easily. this one, however faded to a very soft, but subtle smell.
I don't really like the packaging because it's clunky and hard to travel with, but it does look stellar when sitting on my bureau at home. I bought this in a gift set so I got a lotion and perfume from Macy's for around $117.
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
I love perfumes I have a big collection and a huge variety as well.. I have to say this one is by far one of the best fragrances I own.. I love the bottle I mean comeon its a stiletto super cute specially cuz I love heels.. The scent actually lasts on you which is amazing because most scents ware off fast on me not this one I could still smell it on me by lunch time.. I very gotten very good compliments as well.. It is pricy but so very worth it the quality and scent are exceptional definitely recommend you buy it or even try it at sephora ask for a sample to take home and I guarantee you will come and purchase the full size product..
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
In love with this perfume. It has a sexy night on the town type of smell. A little strong but not too heavy. Just enough to when someone passes you they have to stop to ask you what you're wearing. Has notes of jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood. That's the best way to describe it. It is a parfum so it does last longer on the skin.
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Who else would buy this just for the bottle?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Does it really smell good does the scent last for a long period of time?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Does anyone have the habit to buy thing just because they like the package?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Seriously i only want it for the bottle.. does any have it that can explain the sent to me ?
Jasmina Z.
Can you smell the jasmine in it?