BY CAROLINA HERRERA #19 in Perfume for Her

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Warm FloralsKey Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine, Tonka BeanAbout: Black and white… good girl, bad girl. GOOD GIRL is a sensual, evocative fragrance born of the beautiful contradictions and the ever-present duality of modern women and modern life. Both freshly light and moodily dark, this innovative fragrance captures a woman's wondrous complexity with surprising and exceptional ingredients. The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give GOOD GIRL its brightness and femininity. The darker side is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring the scent its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy, is the fragrance's wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. GOOD GIRL exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera. The ground-breaking bottle, the first in the form of a high heel, speaks as eloquently of the power of modern femininity and a woman's dual nature as the fragrance itself. Made of sleek, smoky midnight blue glass, it stands on the tallest, thinnest gold heel. "Give a girl the right shoe and she can conquer the world." Carolina Herrera de B ez, Brand Founder

Buy on Sephora*
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
Spanish:

Sexy y elegante son las palabras para describir esta fragancia. Yo adquirí este perfume de la pagina oficial de compras de Caroline Herrera. No creo que haya otro perfume que huela igual de exquisito que este. En cuanto al precio creo que no esta caro considerando la buena calidad del producto y la marca. La presentación y el olor hacen de este perfume uno de los mejores que he probado. Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar!

English:

Sexy and elegant are the words to describe this fragrance. I bought this perfume from the official shopping website of Caroline Herrera. I do not think there is another perfume that smells just as exquisite as this one. As for the price, I think it is not expensive considering the good quality of the product and the brand. The presentation and smell make this perfume one of the best I've used . I would definitely buy it again! Carolina Herrera GOOD GIRL Eau de Parfum Spray
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
First of all, the packaging. I was immediately hooked by the perfume being in the shape of a heel, but the perfume itself is wonderful. I love this for the fall and winter, to me it’s just a very sophisticated and sexy perfume. I feel powerful when I wear it, which a perfume has never made me feel before. It’s just a really nice scent for ladies who want something for occasion wear that’s intriguing and less playful than other perfumes.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I really like this perfume, but something is definitely off. Sometimes is ends up being a little too strong for me and giving me a headache, so I recommend just one spray, it should last you for a while.

I really like the packaging, it’s actually what captured my attention. It’s so cool and unique!

I think that the company really needs to reevaluate how strong they make the perfume. Other than that, I really like the scent.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This is such an excellent product. I received this as a birthday present. I absolutely loved the packaging. I mean how cute is that heel. I was worried that I wouldn’t like the scent but I really do. It’s a great day time, spring/summer scent. I highly recommend this product
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Good Girl smells like the expensive side of heaven. I love this scent. I melt everytime I smell this on myself. I got this from Ulta for 90 dollars for the 1.7 oz bottle. I love the shape of the bottle. I recommend this to everyone. Aaawww I’m in love. The packaging is so nice too. It would make a great gift.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
I don't think I can say enough about the fragrance. I got this as a christmas gift, I don't know any fragrances similar to this. It lasts a LONG time. More than 12 hours, at least on me. I get so many compliments or questions about this fragrance. The bottle is amazingly beautiful, it's a very elegant, strong, date night scent. My favorite fragrance right now!
Kay V.
This was a Christmas gift and I’m absolutely in love with this perfume. The bottle is gorgeous (you can use it as a phone holder) and it’s sturdy. The scent is strong so one spray is enough. It’s a dark and sexy scent, very appealing. It stays all day and I constantly get compliments throughout the day when wearing it. 10/10!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I smelled this at Ulta months ago and thought about it all the time until I had to go back and get it. First of all, the bottle is so pretty. This isn’t a normal scent for me, I usually go for the sexy, almost masculine scents, but this one is more of a sweet floral that’s sexy at the same time. I just wish it lasted longer.
Rangin A.
Smyrna, TN
Ok let just start with the super cute bottle ❤️👌🏻 this smells soosososos good I can’t get enough of it FYI I never buy any of my perfumes my husband purchase them lol and I love every single one of them that’s one thing I don’t have to worry about buying but this one I absolutely love smells so Good and fresh not over powering last long 👌🏻❤️
Denisse G.
Houston, Tx
I got this for Christmas and O M G its my favorite "going out" scent I only use it on special occasions because I don't want to waste it lol. It lasts so long! it is so worth the coin and the packaging is what really sold me, I'm definitely buying a second after Im done with this one.
Salma B.
TANGER
Is it a sweet perfume??
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Who else would buy this just for the bottle?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Does anyone have the habit to buy thing just because they like the package?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Does it really smell good does the scent last for a long period of time?
Evanji Kaurys D.