Add a Photo

By CAROLINA HERRERA
#982 in Fragrance for Her

Black and White… Good Girl, Bad Girl. Good Girl is a sensual, evocative fragrance born of the beautiful contradictions and the ever-present duality of modern women and modern life. Both freshly light and moodily dark, this innovative fragrance captures a woman's wondrous complexity with surprising and exceptional ingredients. The sweet, alluring qualities of jasmine give Good Girl its brightness and femininity. The darker side of Good Girl is created with richly fragrant cocoa and intoxicating tonka. Almond and coffee bring Good Girl its immediate vibrancy. Tuberose, extracted in a new way that creates a rich delicacy, is the fragrance's wild card, bringing fluidity and femininity. Good Girl exemplifies the effortless elegance and wit of the House of Herrera. Rarely do fragrance bottles make the potent emotional statement that the ground-breaking Good Girl bottle does. A glass flaçon of a very high-heeled shoe, it speaks as eloquently of the power of modern femininity and a woman's dual nature as the fragrance itself. Made of sleek, smoky midnight blue glass, the Good Girl stiletto bottle stands on the tallest, thinnest gold-tone heel. An unexpected, highly innovative fragrance in a bottle as memorable and emotionally engaging as the fragrance itself, Good Girl captures the spirit and imagination of a modern powerful woman.

Photos (2)
Neneshka R.
Neneshka R.
Amo los perfumes y tengo una gran colección. Pero puedo decir que este es mi favorito. Lo adquirí hace poco tiempo pero puedo decir que es mi favorito. Porque me encanta su olor y sobre todo la larga durabilidad que este tiene. Además su empaque es tan hermoso, único y elegante. Que es capaz de enamorar la vista de cualquier mujer. Simplemente este perfume me tiene súper enamorada 👠❤️😍
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Beautiful warm, sweet, spicy. White flowers, cocoa, I hear notes of coffee) For a long time, what you need! In the summer it is sweet. The fragrance in a chic bottle is a shoe, I have a mini version and it is as beautiful as a full size :)
Iadoir G.
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
This is one of the best fragrances I've purchased! It is strong but feminine and last ALL day. I stopped in my local Macy's to try it out before I bought it and received so many compliments throughout the rest of the day! I went and bought it the next day! It's a must have. Not to mention the bottle is GORGEOUS!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
LOOK AT THAT BOTTLE!!! It is a gorgeous black and gold stiletto! And the smell is extremely sexy, and so perfect for summertime! I highly suggest you try this one! A must buy!
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Davie, FL
Finally another empowering and sexy scent! I spray this in the a.m. or before dinner! If you like Gucci Guilty, you'll fine this in the same dominant realm.
marlene c.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
I love the smell of this fragrance as well with the packaging being so pretty . It smells really nice making you feel more confident and sexy
Solmaire L.
Solmaire L.
Sin duda mi perfume favorito!💫👠
Su olor es único, muy duradero y la presentación es increíblemente coqueta😍
He probado muchísimos y sin duda me quedo con este!
Os lo recomiendo 100% os enamorará tanto como a mí.😍😍💘
Jade S.
Jade S.
The fragrance comes in an elegant black stiletto shaped bottle as a 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum. T
It does have a floral wave of white Sambac jasmine and tuberose is placed in contrast with the mysterious and deep notes of tonka bean and cocoa.
Zoi A.
Zoi A.
Athens
I have a big collection of #perfumes and #carolinaherrera GOOD GIRL is one of my #favorite ! I recomend it to everyone it smells perfect! I'd like to have it again!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL
Does this smell to strong and do you consider for older or younger woman?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
So why did they decide on a shoe shape parfum? Just curious? 🤔
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
I want to know the notes on this perfume? Seems like it's floral but I don't know.