BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Leather, nutmeg, bergamot, grapefruit peel, jasmine, ambergris, violet, wood, burnt sugar, vanilla, moss, saffron, and mandarin. see more...

Maica W.
GA
This Cologne has a nice scent to it. Carolina Herrera is strong enough without being overpowering.
Sandra V.
Best best cologne ever. I well shout it to the world and I recommend this everywhere I go.
Daniela P.
Una clásica y muy buena opción para el uso del día a día. Da clase y estatus el usarla
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
No good. No Bueno. No no no. Find something else worth buying !! Honestly do
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Eh. This smells okay, but after a while it gives me a headache. I ask my boyfriend to avoid using this spray.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
My boyfriend uses it mostly for daily work hours at the office. Very soft smell for work hours when you want something light.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
I like this cologne a lot cause it's not too strong it's def a light kind of cologne the smell is amazing tho
Hector M.
Addison, TX
Is a soft odor for daily use. I love it!
martin i.
general roca
Los perfumes de carolina herrera para hombres, la mayoría son ricos. Si te pones uno de ellos para cualquier ocasión vas a quedar bien!
Wilman A.
Carupano, Sucre
Perfecto para ocaciones formales. Esta y todas las fragancias de Carolina Herrera son excelentes. Valen realmente la pena.