Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray For Men

by Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera for Men eau de toilette spray is described as a "woody, oriental" fragrance, opening with top notes of neroli, lavender and rosemary, flowing into a heart of spicy green notes, atop a smooth base of sandalwood, amber and tobacco leaves. Here at Fragrance Direct our customers are big fans of the Carolina Herrera collection, and this Carolina Herrera for Men eau de toilette spray is a firm favourite for its deep, masculine aroma that makes it the ideal scent for those special occasions. Venezuelan-born Carolina Herrera was a late starter in the fashion industry, launching her luxury clothing company when she was 40 years old, in 1980. Having moved to New York City as a teenager, she was known as one of the best dressed women in the world during the 1980s, and she famously styled former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy during the later years of her life. The first Carolina Herrera perfume, 212, was launched in 1998.

Does this come in gift sets?
Start your review of Carolina Herrera Eau De Toilette Spray For Men!
Karen A.
i have the one for wome and i love it !, i havent smell this one but i bet this one should smell good too!
Cristina R.
I love Carolina Herrera cologne. The best perfum and smell good. Honestly I recommend.
nora V.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
On of my husband best perfume.. it has that fresh clean smell and sexy .. I do recomende..
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Antonio F.
Parkland, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is the best spray ever!!!! It is just my favorite one. The fragrance of the spray stays on me for such a long time and all my clothes keeps that amazing sweet smell.
nathalie G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
el perfume favorito de mi papa, es un aroma bien agradable y claro por donde pasas se nota, me gusta mucho y tiene un precio bien comodo, el olor no es ni muy fuerte ni muy suave es intermedio aunque cuando lo hechas si huele fuerte pero se va suavisando, si quieres un perfume para hombres esta es una muy buena opcion.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
I love Carolina Herrera spray for men. I notice the scent every where I go so I am sure others adore it too.
laura S.
My husband loves this cologne, it smells so manly & not too overwhelming smells very sexy !
Annette H.
Edgewood, MD
When the mister wears this scent its mezmarizing. I simply adore this fragrance and have for years.
Melisa G.
I just bought my fiancé this for his birthday. Hands down the best cologne I've smelled on him. The cologne evolved from deep to a light scent within 8 hours, which is a lot compared to other colognes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...