Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Dani C.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Leather, nutmeg, bergamot, grapefruit peel, jasmine, ambergris, violet, wood, burnt sugar, vanilla, moss, saffron, mandarin. see more...

gennis e.
Aunque no es mi favorito se fija todo el día. Es un aroma algo fuerte para mi gusto. No lo compraría de nuevo
Samantha T.
Luzerne, PA
This is a wonderful perfume and I get so many compliments on it. This is my go-to for whatever I'm doing.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Oh god, i really like the smell of this perfume, i bought it for my mom in mothers day and she loved it
Johana R.
indianapolis, IN
i got this fragance for my husband last christmas and it smells amazing it last for hours i love it.
Zuleima G.
I tried them for 2 years it's really really good and I like the smell of it and I have like 3 of them
Lizeth G.
My boyfriend loves this perfume even after washing his clothes it still had the smell of this perfume
Stephanie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this perfume for my husband I love it it smells good and the smells last all day he loves it.
Fabiola Q.
Deridder, LA
Amazing perfume! I will buy to my husband every time it get out ! I love it! I recommend it so much
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Divino perfume, muy rico, y duraaaa muchísimo, y todo el dia,. Muy buena de verdad, la recomiendo
Grecia D.
Iiii love this. Is of very good quality and reliability. I recommend it with the eyes closed🎁🎁
Estefi R.
Buenos Aires
Is this product as good as everybody say?
Estefany P.
He escuchado que es costoso, lo vale?
Sugey n.
Where can i find this product?
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Cuando cuesta? Donde lo consigo?
Joyce A.