Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Dani C.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Leather, nutmeg, bergamot, grapefruit peel, jasmine, ambergris, violet, wood, burnt sugar, vanilla, moss, saffron, mandarin. see more...

Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I am not much into perfumes. This perfume is amazing! It smells really good and it makes you want to put more on! It also doesn't have strong smell to it!
dasia g.
I had got this for my dad on his birthday at the mall and it was experience but it was all worth it because he loves it and plus it has a nice smell to it.
Nilda G.
Auburn Hills, MI
totally 5 starts and totally worths the price you are paying for this perfume!!! I know it varies from skin to skin but in my fiance stays all day long!!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
One of my favorite scents I don't why a lot of people don't talk about Her perfume line for me it's like a delicious a little spice and sexy day time
Amazing smell love it so much, totally worth the money . It stays on all day and thats the best thing for a perfume with such a great smell
Rochelle H.
Still using this perfume. I have use this for 5 years and never get tired of the smell. I love it and always recommend it to friends.
Rossmary M.
Miami , FL
Es un perfume un poco fuerte su aroma, eso si es bastante duradero! Realmente me gustan con aroma mas dulce solo cuestión de gustos
Victoria P.
So my uncle has this one & it smells really good. He got I at Macy's I believe , he wears it all the time and my aunt loves it too
Kristian N.
Edgewater, MD
I tried last year spelled amazing live it and definitely recommend to try. Got for a good price and was a nice size bottle
Lizzette S.
I love when my husband wears this cologne! It smells so good! I love how the smell keeps on for such a long time!
Estefi R.
Buenos Aires
Is this product as good as everybody say?
Estefany P.
He escuchado que es costoso, lo vale?
Sugey n.
Where can i find this product?
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Cuando cuesta? Donde lo consigo?
Joyce A.