Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Eliani C.Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz uploaded by Dani C.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Leather, nutmeg, bergamot, grapefruit peel, jasmine, ambergris, violet, wood, burnt sugar, vanilla, moss, saffron, mandarin. see more...

Eliani C.
Doral, FL
This is definitely a very feminine scent, it smells like business woman with daring undies, if that makes any sense. The smell won't stay on the whole day so if you decide to go with it you better have it in your purse for a touch up during the day. Is not my favorite but is a nice enough essence, the fact that it didn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for you. Carolina Herrera Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz
Carolina M.
Le regale este perfume a mi novio y lo adora, a mi me encanta como huele en él. Lo utiliza para ocasiones especiales y de noche. Tiene un olor amanerado perfecto
Laura Z.
I am woman but I love the fragrances of man I find that they stick better and they are more durable this one especially has a dry scent to matchless wood no doubt it is my great old favorite to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas and after that he always uses it and I do not know why it smells different to us both.
Eliceth S.
I was looking for the right cologne for my boyfriend and I found this one at Macys. It just took me a second to fall in love with the smell, I describe it as sexy, masculine and professional. He can wear it during day or night, it has a strong/soft delicious smell.
Candi G.
Can we talk about this cologne ! Wow it smells so good , my boyfriend uses this cologne and every single friend and male family member asks what he is wearing . I easily get tired of scents and I will not allow him to switch it out ! Highly recommend this cologne!
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
I have tried nearly all of the Carolina Herrera scents. I love her classic designs. Carolina was to the 80s what Vera Wang was to the 90s--elegant simplicity. This scent is like that. Floral but also woody and clean. Her other perfumes are much more sweet florals, except maybe for 212.
Karina M.
higuey
Me encanta el olor de esta fragancia es la que mi esposo usa y le encanta a él también porque tiene ese olor tan agradable y duradero que te hacen subir a cielo la recomiendo no se arrepentirán de usarla
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I just gave away my husband, the smell is delicious, I love the design of the bottle, no doubt it has just been one of my favorites, it cost about 79 dollars and I think the quality of the product is worth it
marle t.
Its smell is really delicious, one of my favorite man perfumes.
I love how it fits most men's ph skin. It's delicious, and lasts a long time, my boyfriend uses it and it's very good!
IT MUST BE PROOF BY MEN WHO HAVE NOT DONE IT!
They really will not regret it.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I am not much into perfumes. This perfume is amazing! It smells really good and it makes you want to put more on! It also doesn't have strong smell to it!
Estefi R.
Buenos Aires
Is this product as good as everybody say?
Sugey n.
Where can i find this product?
Estefany P.
He escuchado que es costoso, lo vale?
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Cuando cuesta? Donde lo consigo?
Joyce A.