Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Eau De Toilette

by Carolina Herrera

A passion for the vintage and the modern alike, his creative spirit and the way he sees life, empowers him with the ability to effortlessly stand out from the crowd. His attention to details and appreciation of moments and memories characterize him, as does his eclectic taste.

Like the creative man it represents, the fragrance is full of surprising contrasts, refined and innovative. Chic for Men is a complex, individual and imaginative men’s fragrance, with a fresh iced lemon and bergamot opening signed off with a woody oriental base.

Cuanto dura la fragancia? Vale la pena el precio?
que tanto dura aplicada?
there will be larger?
Start your review of Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Salena F.
This smells so good but it's just so strong and heavy it would be best it they toned the smell down
Angely S.
Oh my! Heaven in a bottle. I would bathe in this perfume if I could. The scent is light and airy. Everyone always asks me what perfume I'm wearing when they stand next to me. Love the bottle too. Sleek and classy.
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Very good perfume I love this one because I smell good all day long.. Try it I recommend you
Claudia M.
I love all products by Carolina Herrera. great amazing and fantastic, i love this!!
Amor C.
Rego Park, NY
This perfume is one of my favorites, I have several favorites but this is definitely one of them, Carolina Herrera is sophistication and elegance and this is reflected in the exquisite notes of this perfume, I highly recommend it, I love it !!!
Margot R.
This is the perfect scent for any man! Smells amazing and lasts all day long. Highly recommend
Hyelsinta Y.
Lexington,KY
Absolutely love this fragrance. Smells so good and last a long time. The price is also a good value for the size you get.
MATHIAS M.
MILWAUKEE
This is a sweet spicy fresh fragrance. It probably works best in the warm weather. Doesn't seem to project very heavily but it lasts a decent amount of time for a freshie. I bought mine from fragrancex.com for about $35. I would recommend at least trying out a sample!
Ruddy E.
Doral, FL
Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ruddy E.
This fragrance has a classic and elegant aroma, I recommend it for the night although it could be used during the day, it has a very citrus aroma but in the background you can see a touch of watermelon 🍉
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
Really good! I love this fragance! You smell beautiful all day long, its awesome. The scent is fresh, delicious, I love it. I think this is better than other alternatives, its expensive but good. If you like this type of fragances, you should buy it!