BY CAROLINA HERRERA

A passion for the vintage and the modern alike, his creative spirit and the way he sees life, empowers him with the ability to effortlessly stand out from the crowd. His attention to details and appreciation of moments and memories characterize him, as does his eclectic taste.

Like the creative man it represents, the fragrance is full of surprising contrasts, refined and innovative. Chic for Men is a complex, individual and imaginative men’s fragrance, with a fresh iced lemon and bergamot opening signed off with a woody oriental base.

MATHIAS M.
MILWAUKEE
This is a sweet spicy fresh fragrance. It probably works best in the warm weather. Doesn't seem to project very heavily but it lasts a decent amount of time for a freshie. I bought mine from fragrancex.com for about $35. I would recommend at least trying out a sample!
Amor C.
Corona, NY
This perfume is one of my favorites, I have several favorites but this is definitely one of them, Carolina Herrera is sophistication and elegance and this is reflected in the exquisite notes of this perfume, I highly recommend it, I love it !!!
Angely S.
Oh my! Heaven in a bottle. I would bathe in this perfume if I could. The scent is light and airy. Everyone always asks me what perfume I'm wearing when they stand next to me. Love the bottle too. Sleek and classy.
Salena F.
This smells so good but it's just so strong and heavy it would be best it they toned the smell down
Margot R.
This is the perfect scent for any man! Smells amazing and lasts all day long. Highly recommend
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Very good perfume I love this one because I smell good all day long.. Try it I recommend you
Claudia M.
I love all products by Carolina Herrera. great amazing and fantastic, i love this!!
Ana Priscilla C.
Arecibo, PA
Love love love Chic by Carolina Herrera on my husband, is a little difficult to find right now but is my husband favorite, I cant describe it. Just i can said is that every time you pass by your boyfriend or husband you just have to hug and smell it
DellyMaria D.
Lima,Perú
Me encanta esta fragancia!!! Como todo en la marca #carolinaherrera la elegancia es la firma!!! El precio es accesible y el producto y tamaño perfecto. Definitivamente este toilette spray es de un diseño moderno y práctico. #carolinaherrera #lima
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
Really good! I love this fragance! You smell beautiful all day long, its awesome. The scent is fresh, delicious, I love it. I think this is better than other alternatives, its expensive but good. If you like this type of fragances, you should buy it!
Karime C.
Colombia
que tanto dura aplicada?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
there will be larger?
Candela L.
Campana, Buenos Aires
Cuanto dura la fragancia? Vale la pena el precio?

back