BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Floral Fragrance for Women Introduced in the year 2004, by the design house of Carolina Herrera. Chic is a masculine fragrance with a blend of italian bergamont, watermelon, black pepper oil, sandalwood and musk. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Amor C.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of my favorites, I have several favorites but this is definitely one of them, Carolina Herrera is sophistication and elegance and this is reflected in the exquisite notes of this perfume, I highly recommend it, I love it !!!
Angely S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my! Heaven in a bottle. I would bathe in this perfume if I could. The scent is light and airy. Everyone always asks me what perfume I'm wearing when they stand next to me. Love the bottle too. Sleek and classy.
Salena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good but it's just so strong and heavy it would be best it they toned the smell down
Margot R.
This is the perfect scent for any man! Smells amazing and lasts all day long. Highly recommend
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good perfume I love this one because I smell good all day long.. Try it I recommend you
Claudia M.
I love all products by Carolina Herrera. great amazing and fantastic, i love this!!
DellyMaria D.
Lima,Perú
Me encanta esta fragancia!!! Como todo en la marca #carolinaherrera la elegancia es la firma!!! El precio es accesible y el producto y tamaño perfecto. Definitivamente este toilette spray es de un diseño moderno y práctico. #carolinaherrera #lima
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
Really good! I love this fragance! You smell beautiful all day long, its awesome. The scent is fresh, delicious, I love it. I think this is better than other alternatives, its expensive but good. If you like this type of fragances, you should buy it!
Los perfumes de Carolina herrera son espectaculares estoy orgullosa de mi paisana. Todo lo que ha logrado es admirable
Kammy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre me ah gustado los perfumer de Carolina herrera pero este se paso la fragancia es perfecta 😍
Karime C.
Colombia
que tanto dura aplicada?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
there will be larger?
Candela L.
Campana, Buenos Aires
Cuanto dura la fragancia? Vale la pena el precio?