BY CAROLINA HERRERA

The life of the CH man is like a long journey, full of encounters and emotions. A journey with a destination but no fixed duration, a journey with new sensations, new faces and new discoveries. For the CH man, the journey itself is the most important experience reflected in this leathery woody, adventurous scent.

The CH Men fragrance is a summary of all the journeys he had made. It is his olfactory memory; timeless, it has a unique personality. A new contemporary masculinity, the fragrance captures quintessence of elegance, the ability to adapt to diverse situations with an air of spontaneity.

Fragrance Notes:

A sensorial journey in itself, the warmth and masculinity of wood and the addictive but smooth touch of leather merge with a hint of saffron to give a new dimension of sophistication.

Eccentricity: Grass and Violet flowers

Adventure: Saffron and Nutmeg

Savoir faire, passion and style: Vetiver roots, Jasmine Sambac, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cashmere and Suede

Martin G.
Garrison
This fragrance is spicy and manly yet sweet. Would wear it with a leather jacket. It strong at first but let it settle and it's one of the best scents l have ever used. Very underated in my opinion love the bottle design
Jacquelynne V.
Brownsville, TX
I got this Carolina Herrera for my husband birthday and it smells amazing!!! Every time he wears it I feel more and more I love. The scent is so freshly and elegant!! Every where we go they ask home which cologne is he wearing.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
This is the perfume of special occasions my boyfriend is a strong aroma, but nice at the same time, I think it is a stately perfume, however does not mean that not everyone can use it, unlike this perfume think brings elegacia, safety and class who use it, so I recommend it to all men.
Liz B.
I will marry my husband every single day when he's wearing this cologne lol. It smell so so seductive. It has a manly sweet scent to it that just draws you in and then hypnotizes you into a hug you don't want to let free from. I absolutely recommend it.
Ivis A.
This perfume is very elegant. It has a soft, fresh, manly scent, with wood like scent. I love it. It lasts a long time and i love the leather wrap in the package.
Paola M.
My boyfriend uses this perfume and it smells DELICIOUS. It's incredible how it lasts the whole night its like he had just put on the perfume.

Good choice for guys.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Love the smell on my husband. Very manly scent. Woodsy with a hint of citrus. It responds really well with his bidy. Definitely a really good colonge
Helen R.
Buy it for my husband he likes a lot, to me it seems a little strong for the day, it's best for special occasions and for winter, but smells good.
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
This is a very masculine cologne, one of those where the one wearing it walks by and you can still smell it, long lasting, sensual scent.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I buy this perfume to my boyfriend and it's amazing. I love the scent and it stays almost all day. It's the perfect fragrance for men.

back