Carolina Herrera CH Men uploaded by Martin G.Carolina Herrera CH Men uploaded by Ashy A.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Men's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDT Spray + 3.4 oz Aftershave Balm (Travel Set). CH Men was presented in 2009 as a modern companion to edition CH Women from 2007. Concept of the fragrance is 'unity of the opposites' intertwined of elegance and eccentricity. Top notes incorporate luminous bergamot and grapefruit skin adding a spicy heart full of saffron and nutmeg blended with woody notes jasmine and violet. A base is composed of amber vanilla leather moss and sugar. see more...

Martin G.
Garrison
This fragrance is spicy and manly yet sweet. Would wear it with a leather jacket. It strong at first but let it settle and it's one of the best scents l have ever used. Very underated in my opinion love the bottle design
anita f.
Hubert, NC
Love the smell on my husband. Very manly scent. Woodsy with a hint of citrus. It responds really well with his bidy. Definitely a really good colonge
Helen R.
Buy it for my husband he likes a lot, to me it seems a little strong for the day, it's best for special occasions and for winter, but smells good.
Kelly L.
Union City, CA
It makes the mister smell delicious! haha I mean when he makes your mouth water, what can be wrong with that!?!? =)
Sam T.
Love the dark, musky smell. I think it suits me really well. It gets the job done! I would recommend.
Ashy A.
AD
I'm absolutely in love with perfume, I use it myself even though its men's perfume but the smell os so intriguing that whenever i wear it everyone asks me which perfume it is, the smell is just simply intriguing and inticing in my opinion. Everytime a bottle finishes I have to get me a new one.