BY CAROLINA HERRERA

CH L’Eau by Carolina Herrera. This is a fresh and floral fragrance for women. It contains of lemon blossom, orange, freesia, rose, jasmine, lily, violet, heliotrope, cinnamon and sandalwood.

CH L’Eau by Carolina Herrera was launched 2011.

Rita R.
This flowery fragance is amazing. I feel so chic while wearing it. And I don't use it enough because it's so amazing to use everyday. I dont deserve it. Long lasting, not so sweet you get sick of it. Favorite !!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this perfume, it lasts about 5 hours in the skin (that in my case it is a lot of time since even the best do not last on me more than 3 hours).
It smells sweet and cute. It has a floral scent to it with a chic twist that will make people turn around and smile at your fragrance.
I do not mind the price since to me feels very unique and charming.
Would recommend 100%
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
I have very fond of this fragrance because my gift my mom also to love their fragrance is spring and also great for summer because it's very fresh fragrance is floral and citrus and spices like cloves is a different fragrance than usual so makes you positively highlight their durability is moderate about four hours and is gentle it wakes me seems expensive
Emperatriz R.
Este perfume es maravilloso!!! La fragancia es exquisita, me encanta!!!! La presentación es hermosa y el empaque me encanta!! Dura todo el día en la piel y es perfecto!! Lo amooooo!!!! Y por supuesto lo recomiendo ciegamente!!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This perfume is floral spicy citrus , very fresh and something sweet is a perfume that is best for the day and is ideal for spring and summer its longevity is moderate and gentle wake is a perfume very light and youthful diary , I really like her packaging conveys femininity , love
Daniela M.
This is the perfect gift for any girl or women. It has a soft sweet scent that last forever on your skin and clothes. Perfect to wear on your everyday routine, you will smell like heaven all day long. I'm sure you will never stop buying it.
Jennifer H.
I love this fragrance! it's subtle but doesn't go away quickly. the scent will last all day. not a scent where it will overwhelm you. personally they make me nauseous when they are to potent. this ones just right.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
I am innn lovee whit this! El aroma es absolutamente delicioso! La verdad no se cuanto vale porque fue un regalo pero supongo que tiene buen precio. El aroma dura muchas horas. Lo recomiendo
Ambar A.

I love sweet and floral fragrances. So this perfume came to me like a finger ring. It is subtle, very feminine and every time you use it, you will receive a compliment. I guarantee you. I use it every single day! Hahaha!  It is wonderful. Do not hesitate to buy it
Greisy L.
Buy recently this perfume on the last trip cruise I did, I liked the smell. I'll put on the list of my favorite I want to try other perfumes of this brand for my next purchase.
MARIANA S.
I'm completely in love with this perfum! Are you?
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
What does this smell like?
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I definitely love this parfume !! i bring it for my birthday ! Do you enjoy it?

back