Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray

by Carolina Herrera

CH L’Eau by Carolina Herrera. This is a fresh and floral fragrance for women. It contains of lemon blossom, orange, freesia, rose, jasmine, lily, violet, heliotrope, cinnamon and sandalwood.

CH L’Eau by Carolina Herrera was launched 2011.

Can anyone recommend a seller that sells an authentic version of this perfume? I am having a hard time finding the perfume anywhere. Thank you for all your help.CH L'EAU BY CAROLINA HERRERA 100ML 3.4OZ EAU FRAICHE
What do you want to know about this perfume?
I definitely love this parfume !! i bring it for my birthday ! Do you enjoy it?
Start your review of Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray!
Denise M.
Buenos Aires
Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray uploaded by Denise M.
Me encanta esta fragancia. Es fresca y con aires juveniles. Pero no me la volvería a comprar porque por lo menos en mi piel se evapora en minutos y se siente solo si la olfateo profundamente. Lo que quiere decir que los demás ni lo perciben.
Karol A.
Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray uploaded by Karol A.
Espectacular. Tanto que en lo que va del año lo he comprado dos veces. Ya voy para la tercera
Jennifer B.
Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray uploaded by Jennifer B.
Me encanta demasiado este perfume, es super dulce pero no empalaga, lo amo!, es mi perfume favorito para cualquier ocasión es primera vez que lo compro pero sin duda lo seguiré comprando, me encanta!
Veronica F.
Super good smell✨ one of my favorite perfumes, it’s awesome and lasts a lot, Perfect for all occasions.
Vanessa L.
Garland, TX
I like this CH perfume as for the day to day, it is a soft aroma and the presentation is beautiful. I would buy this fragrance again when I run out. [product:carolina-herrera-ch-l'eau-fraiche-spray]
Carol A.
cancun
Carolina Herrera CH L'Eau Fraiche Spray uploaded by Carol A.
La fragancia CH L'Eau eau fraiche para mujer de Carolina Herrera es una versión renovada de CH L'Eau. La composición se ha vuelto un poco más suave y más suave.Sus notas de salida son naranja y flor de limón, las notas de corazón son rosa y jazmín, pétalos de violeta y fresa, y las notas de fondo son sándalo, canela, ME ENCANTA.
Sofia G.
It's got a really nice, soft scent, perfect for daily use. It's long lasting, I've been using mine for two years now. It's got a beautiful packaging.
Michelle A.
Toronto, ON
Perfect for daily use. This fragrance is light and fresh. It doesn't last too long but compared to others eau fraiche it's worth it. The bottle is simple but nice looking and the price is very affordable compared to others. I wouldn't buy again just because with only a few bucks more you can get a eau de parfum and have a longer lasting product but for those who likes something very light its a good option.
Lorena A.
One of my favorites! it smell so good, love it, it last all day in my skin, good price, excellent product, i definitely recommend it, i will buy anytime i can!
Amany I.
This smells sooo good. It is a delicate but strong scent. Perfect for my taste. Would totally recommend