BY CAROLINA HERRERA

CH Carolina Herrera is an invisible accessory, a final touch. The perfect balance between comfort and freshness, it is sensual and complex yet at the same time fresh and optimistic, bringing contemporary elegance to every moment of your life.

From Venezuela to London passing through New York, CH Carolina Herrera contains the essence of her most treasured memories and experiences, taking inspiration from her broad range of tastes. CH is expressed in leather, metal and intense red: a fusion between classic tradition and contemporary innovation.

Fragrance Notes:

CH Carolina Herrera opens with notes of bergamot, grapefruit and lemon, leading into a rose, jasmine heart with orange blossom. A lingering praline and patchouli base with a hint of soft, woody undertones make for an unmistakably feminine scent.

Fruity and citric notes: Bergamot from Calabria and Lemon

Warm and elegant: Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praline and Cinnamon

Soft, warm interiors: Sandalwood, cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber notes and Transparent musk

Paola C.
Boonton
My favorite perfume ever in the world of ever! It’s so so good, every time I wear it people ask me which one it is. I am a repeat and faithful user of this perfume and the pink one which is a little bit softer.
Rosalba M.
OMG smells just like heaven. I normally prefer sweet/fruity scents and this is definitely a sweet one, really penetrating but not overwhelming, with two pumps I'm ready for the complete day, REALLY lingers. This is a sophisticated and elegant scent, the bottle represents it so well!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I received this around Christmas. It's a mature scent but not in a powdery way. I can see a boss lady wearing your to meetings. It's a floral, woodsy, spicy scent. You can get hints of Jasmine, cinnamon and even sandalwood. Its a warm and sexy scent. I get tons of complements. I think your scent is more for fall/winter.
Vanessa L.
Addison, TX
Esto es LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR! Amo este perfume. Mi mamá lo tenía y ahora es mío, cosa que me hace amarlo más aún.. es increíble cómo dura el aroma! La presentación es preciosa. El precio es razonable para la calidad ya que es de una diseñadora espectacular. Quiero darle más de 5 estrellas!
ydalis d.
No me agrada mucho no es para mi simplemente es un perfume muy fuerte claro está dependiendo del ph el perfume huele diferente a miben vez de hacerme sentir una mujer fuerte me hizo sentir como una vendedora de medias no me gusta para mi fin.
Gabriela F.
I love this perfume, the fragrance is simply fantastic and lasts a lot in the body. Without a doubt, it is a perfume to use at any time and on any occasion, that's why I recommend it. You can get it at macy's, navarro. It can be compared to other Carolina Herrera perfumes, which although all have a different essence, are mostly
Karla H.
wilmington
I love this fragrance, I don't how describe the smell but is so nice. For use everyday or special date, is so elegant and modern. So nice bottle, the perfect size and durable. I have one maybe for a year and a half. Definitely I'll buy again.
vale L.
Kissimmee
I love this perfume. My mom had it and now it's mine... it's amazing how the aroma lasts! The presentation is beautiful. The price is reasonable for the quality since it is from a spectacular designer. I want to give more than 5 stars!
Monika P.
Homestead, FL
Carolina Herrera tiene un arome singularmente delicioso. Tiene una combinación de notas aromáticas perfectas ideal para las mujeres que quieran sentirse sencillas y frescas.
Daniela U.
Ellicott City
This is from a Venezuelan designer, and I'm from Venezuela too, all my perfumes are from her and they are amazing, the best part is that this is a classic smell and work for everyday and also stays longer, I LOVE ITTT!!!
Ash. S.
Does it have strong smell?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this a good scent for those who like fruity perfumes?
Karen V.
Is the scent soft or strong ?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
Is better use it in the morning or night?
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Earning badges here :) anyone?

Walmart