Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml

by Carolina Herrera

This new generation of 212 VIP ROSÉ is 212 Carolina Herrera yes, but albeit with a more seductive hue, more glamour and iconic freshness. Become the essential ingredient of any party. A glamorous opening of Champagne Rosé is followed up with, a playfully seductive heart of Peach blossom. The luxurious Queen Wood and radiant Amber complete the colourful, feminine base.

Me encantaría tener este producto, hay entregas por correo en México?
What about this ?
Start your review of Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml!
How would you rate this product?
Juliana O.
Alguém sabe me falar onde encontro esse perfume para comprar ? Qual local e o valor mais o menos
Rabab A.
saudi Arabia Riyadh
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose is a fruity floral fragrance for women, embodying the charm, elegance and fun atmosphere of modern New York parties, with a mixture of champagne, peach buds and white musk. Enjoy a relaxing freshness with more charm, passion and cheerfulness from the world of 212 VIP perfumes. عطر كارولينا هيريرا 212 في آي بي روز عطر زهري فاكهي للنساء، يجسد السحر والأناقة والجو الممتع لحفلات نيويورك العصرية، بمزيج الشامبانيا وبراعم الخوخ والمسك الأبيض. استمتعي بانتعاش باعث على الاسترخاء ومصحوب بمزيدٍ من الجاذبية والعاطفة والبهجة من عالم عطور 212 VIP.
Jamilly A.
Mount Kisco, NY
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Jamilly A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this perfume!!!! The frangance is sooo good is a litle sweet and citrus on the same time !!!! I need to try more frangances to this line and Carolina Herrera too !! #212vip #Rose #CarolinaHerrera
Alina A.
Galati
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Alina A.
It comes in a interesting packaging which hides a breathtaking smell. I love it and I already bought two and I would buy another one as soon as it ends. I would recommend this to every girl who want to smell good.
Zagarie L.
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Zagarie L.
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Zagarie L.
Simplemente, lo uso para toda ocasión, me da confianza pues se que con el siempre voy a estar oliendo muy bien ❣️ lo adoro
Indira B.
Port of Spain
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Indira B.
Hey Guys👋 This Parfum is Like OMG !! the scent is so sweet and nice , Im definitely in love with it ! And I would recommend 💯💯The price is a little high but is you are one of those that love fragrance like me , for sure will be nice to try it 💯👍🤗
Natia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Natia D.
My most wanted and most lovely smell . Just killing fragrance for most wonderful girls . ♥️♥️♥️❤️ love it so much. For powerful and sexy women
Karol A.
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Karol A.
Mi favorito de Carolina Herrera. Es espectacular. Aunque ya se acabó. Estoy dispuesta a comprarlo las veces que sean. Porque es una maravilla.
Giovanna L.
North Augusta, SC
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by Giovanna L.
I love all the 212 editions for women. Is just perfect. All of them have a perfect moment to each one. The price it’s medium as others parfumes. The smell stay a long time in the body. I just love it !
TeHilla P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by TeHilla P.
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum 30ml uploaded by TeHilla P.
This is hands down the BEST fragrance that I own. It rivals its more expensive and luxurious counterparts and stands out among the rest. The fragrance is sensual, flirt and sexy with hints of rose and champagne. I’m absolutely in love with it and I save it for dates and special occasions to give me that extra boost of confidence. I feel like this fragrance embodies confidence. And can we talk about the packaging?! The bottle itself looks like a glass of pink moscato. I’m obsessed with it! This is a hit! Put it in the hall of fame. 10/10 would recommend. Best fragrance a girl could wish for.