BY CAROLINA HERRERA

This new generation of 212 VIP ROSÉ is 212 Carolina Herrera yes, but albeit with a more seductive hue, more glamour and iconic freshness. Become the essential ingredient of any party.

• Is it long lasting ? 3 Answers
  • Is this like a night perfume? Does it have a strong smell...1 Answers
  • I have this lotion but i don't know how to do to still sm...1 Answers
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
I got this as a gift 🎁 and I am so lucky to have this bottle. The packaging is so cute and i love the shape of it. This is my to go to perfume when I’m going on a date or somewhere special. This scent is strong enough with one spray and spraying it twice going to get everyone complimenting the smell. I had this perfume for more than a year now but don’t use it to much because it’s so good I don’t even want to waste it. I even keep the box cause I love how they design it
Ogechi E.
baltimore
Thank you Carolina for this sweet parfum. I can not compare you VIP 🌹 to any other. I am a first time user and I am hooked. The scent is everything. I love it. It is pricey tho but worth it. I will recommend this again and again.
Priscila D.
Montclair
I fell in love with this the first time that I tried. None the less I always receive countless compliments every time I wear this scent. It is fresh and can be work daily.
Rosalba M.
This scent is really floral, at first it's a really strong fresh scent but then it turns into a light juicy wild flowers smells. Doesn't Last an eternity like other fragrances from the brand but stays for several hours and leaves a nice glow to the akin. The bottle it's really sophisticated and beautiful. If you're into flower or invigorating smells, this will work perfect for you.
rose r.
Doral, FL
212 Vip Rosé... well this parfum's everything to me...
I begin to use it for my mom, she gifts to me.. I love the fragrance, the rose gold color (my favorite).
This stay for long period in your skin or wear.
Stay All dayy. I'll buy again.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my favorite scent among 212VIP and 212NYC. Its sweet, fresh absolutely very feminine scent with sophistication. It reminds me blooming flowers in May. It sure last longer than expected, and even the next day, its still lingering on my skin. And also, Im so involve with the packaging! So cute!!
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
I bought it in 2015 at the airport for a friend and never gave it to her because it was so good I wanted for me! Since them I had to buy it 3 times because it turned out my best perfume and my favorite! Remarkable , strong but delicate... appropriate for day and night!
Mirella M.
It's the best perfume of the world!!!! I love so much! ❤❤❤ and its so beautiful, it's my first time using and I love it, I Absolutely will buy again Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rose Eau de Parfum
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
Got this Carolina Herrera perfume as a gift and ive been more than happy with it. It has a nice, gently, sweet scent. Smells very elegant. Its a good perfume to wear on an evening event or a date. Recommend it everyone!
Audrey S.
I was worried about this one so I got the smallest sample size at a perfume store in my local mall. With my skin chemistry, I get fruity notes and the champagne and it is stunning. I feel as if it is something that a rich socialite would see herself wearing, like Serena from Gossip Girl. Staying power is average but I love the scent so much that I don't mind reapplying constantly! I will upgrade to the bigger bottle.
Daniela G.
Bogota,Colombia.
Is it long lasting ?
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
Is this like a night perfume? Does it have a strong smell? I want to buy a casual day/night perfume
Ariadna S.
Lima
I have this lotion but i don't know how to do to still smelling like this all the day because at first it smells very hard and then you can't smell nothing.

Sephora