BY CAROLINA HERRERA

A fragrant pulsation combining style and attitude, a partying eau de perfume. It's a fragrance about optimism, freedom and emotions. 212 VIP is a seamless accord of woody, tropical, rum and vanilla.

Samantha L.
Doral , FL
Oh my god it’s my favorite fragrance so far! The bottle it’s just beautiful and gold, and the durability is like 24 hrs, I used a lot of perfumes but this is my fav I love it is very elegant 💕
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
It has such a strong odor. It doe not smell good at all. I bought something and got the sample size and it stank so bad I threw it out. It has that very potent alcohol smell to it.
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Lisbeth S.
Esto es el cielo, lo amo y si tuviera que usar un perfume toda la vida, seria este nunca me cansaría de usarlo lo amo demasiado. Es el mejor
Deise C.
Falls Church, VA
I live so much this perfume, you can use during the day or night time, easy to bring to gym or to travel it isn't break, I love the design.
monica c.

This is heaven, I love it and if I had to wear a perfume all my life, I would never tire of using it. I love it too much. Is the best
Demy A.
A beautiful perfume that is a long tie classic. It stays on for hours and makes you feel seductive inside. Love the smell!
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
I love it! its smell is amazing! I like the package and the price is worth it! I will buy it again!
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
This is my signature scent. Before I arrive people know I'm coming. It is a sophisticated scent, and it is long lasting. It makes a statement believe me, the creators of this fragrance out did themselves. The gold on the bottle is a beautiful touch and the cover is magnetic as well. This has been my signature scent for 2years now and I can't get enough of it. Highly recommended
Elizabeth A.
I’m in love with the fragrance because is sweet and durability of the smell, I loved! Worth 100%, it met my expectations. I get tons of compliments everytime I wear it. Perfect for a xmas gift. My only complaint is that they need to improve the package.
la Q.
meknes
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau de Parfum does this perfume have a good scent?
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Does this perfume have a good scent?? I would like to give it a try.. does it smell Good??

Amazon