Carolina Herrera 212 Surf 60Ml Edt Spray Perfume uploaded by Kyle R.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Dream of summer with the delectable scent of Carolina Herrera 212 Surf for Her. This limited edition fragrance is inspired by the sea and the excitement of the summer season. Young, fresh and carefree, the Carolina Herrera 212 Surf perfume is designed to help you capture those favourite summer memories. Opening with aromatic notes of fresh air and sea water, Carolina Herrera 212 Surf for Her is lively and addictive. Blending into a heart of wood and musk, this optimistic fragrance wraps you in a carefree and characteristic dream of summer. Featuring a limited edition bottle design, adorned with tropical flowers and palm trees, Carolina Herrera 212 Surf for Her is a must have scent here at Fragrance Direct. see more...

Lais F.
Menlo Park , CA
the fragrance of this perfume is incredibly refreshing and smelling of flowers, very striking and stays in the body days! I love the durability he has, I love the packaging a lot and I think it is the ideal perfume to use at any time of the day, just incredible!
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
To start of the packaging is really nice and cute with the floral print and smell is fresh and sweet something not to overpowering I like that it has two sides to the bottle to get from I'm thinking on buying another one sometime soon.
Ohii I.
Very cute packaging, very girly,both the looks of it and the scent. Notes are floral and fresh. Bottle is unique. Was a little confusing at first but once u figure it out it should not be a problem. Longevity of the scent is pretty okay
Kyle R.
Toledo, OH
Love love love it! Got this baby at Perfumania (it's on clearance right now for $40!!) A very fresh, long lasting island fragrance. Only one star off because it lacks a fruity note that I love in tropical fragrances, so I actually mix this with Beyoncé Heat Rush and it is seriously a match made in heaven! Highly recommend this fragrance for the summertime if you enjoy beachy scents!!
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I’ve always been a fan of the 202’s but this one is my favorite!! It smells amazing!! Only problem I have with it is that it’s a limited edition.. i wish it wasn’t! Would definitely buy it again if I could find another one
María A.
I love this perfume is delicious, is perfect for me also CH is a good brand i love iiit, I recommend this perfume
Arantxa O.
I love everything about Carolina Herrera!!!! She and her products are perfect. I love it
Cinthya g.
Distrito Nacional
Me encanta este perfume, sobre todo su aroma y el frasco tan colorido y artistico, puede ser un buen regalo para una persona que quieras mucho, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, excelente producto, no te arrepentiras de comprarlo.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
I got this little guy as a Christmas gift last year. I love the scent it's not overpowering or musky, but it actually lasts. It comes it a really cute packaging where you can remove a bottle from either side of the piece. I'd definitely love to repurchase this, I can see it being one of my go-to perfumes for everyday.