BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Sweet and mysterious, she has the same cosmopolitan spirit as the 212 woman but with a more seductive aura of sensuality.

• Este perfume se recomienda para mujeres mayores o pueden ...2 Answers
  • vale a pena? fixa bem? melhor que o vip?2 Answers
  • This perfume smell good?12 Answers
Caroline C.
W Lake Hills, TX
It’s an amazing fragrance, not too sweet but extremely good smells. You can use during the day or are night, have a long lasting, so you don’t need to care about this when you going out. All colors for 212 perfumes are amazing but for me the best one it’s the rose.
Gabriela T.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Sweet and strong at the same time. Is my favorite perfume ever!! You can go anywhere using that and you’ll be smelling good always. It usually lasts the whole day in my skin and I would totally recommend it
Orlyxander F.
I love all the perfumes of carolina herrera I have tried a variety of all their perfumes and this is one of my favorites, the good thing is that its price is affordable compared to other brands
LEAR32025 | GERALDINE C.
Simply delicious, it has been my favorite of all the perfumes I've ever had (and I've tried many). Its smell is fantastic, I put it in the neck and I feel very sexy, it is literal. It has been different from other perfumes, which I have put a lot and become unpleasant, this is totally different. I just love it. It's perfect for me! By simply taking it, it leaves its exquisite fragrance in my hands.
Danielle L.
Portland, OR
The Feminine 212 perfume was created even for women who want a scent to attract attention, so that it is a slightly more different scent. I've seen one person say that this perfume has a different sweet, and it would be a more mysterious kind of candy. We can then put this perfume in this profile of sweet perfumes.
Michelle A.
MILWAUKEE, WI
The cologne Carolina Herrera Sexy 2012, really makes you feel this way, sexy, fresh, light one has a bit sweet and floral aroma without managing to be a honey, All the fragrances of 212 are very agreeable, the traditional one and HOIST it excellently. I have used them and the people always ask, ¿that perfumes loads ?.. does it smell very well!
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I had always used CH perfumes until I got more in to body sprays. I love CH perfumes they smell amazing and they have a nice packaging to give away as gifts the smell is so nice that it stays on through out the day
Karla P.
I have YEAAAARRRSSSS buying this perfume! It's A-MAZING, smells like fresh but fancy at the same time uff it's amazing! The bottle it's super convenience I always have one part in my purse and another at my house. Love it and I always recommend it!
Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
This perfume is the best literally. My mother had purchased this as a child she would spray it it would light up the whole rooms smell. It's a very sexy smell. This perfume is perfect for date night or a fun night out in the town. You will use this perfume up so quick you'd be running back to the store for more.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It's a very attractive smell. This perfume is perfect for the night or a night of fun in the city. You will use this perfume so fast that you would be running to the store for more.
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Candela L.
Campana, Buenos Aires
Smeel good? I want to try it.
Mani B.
Calgary, AB
Where i can found them? And are they coming in gift sets?
Luis P.
This perfume smell good?
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
Este perfume se recomienda para mujeres mayores o pueden usarlo las jovencitas?

Sephora