BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Representing the youthful exuberance of a vibrant Manhattan, 212 is an aroma that reveals a new world of sensations. The modern and innovative fragrance is lively yet very feminine and elegant.

Freshness, energy and elegance combine in 212 NYC to complement the style of the modern woman. The 212 packaging conceals more than it reveals; designed with the ability to stand tall or lay flat, the glass and metallic architectural structure houses two 212 bottles, allowing you to carry one with you and leave one at home.

Fragrance Notes:

The opening floral notes are bright and light, intelligently combined by Master perfumer Alberto Morillas with the sensual richness of the base notes. The gardenia has a metallic touch that conveys the modernity of this urban fragrance.

Cut flowers: Orange blossom, mandarin, bergamot

White flowers: Gardenia, camelia, iris, lily of the valley

Sensual wood: Sandalwood, white musk

• My roommate back in college used to wear this all the tim...4 Answers
  • I'm not Too Sure, This is For Men? And if So, How many Me...7 Answers
  • This park smells absolutely wonderful I got it for my som...5 Answers
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Carolina Herrera 2 x 1.7 oz 212 This is absolutely my favorite perfume. It has a light floral scent mixed with a woodsy scent. It smells absolutely wonderful. I always get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. I would definitely recommend this product
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
Iv got so many compliments on this perfume! So many! I don’t know if it blends well with my body or it just my fragrance but Iv heard so many times that only on me it smells great. Love it! Been on the market for decade I think but still rocks!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Really lovely clean-smelling fragrance for everyday wear. A good choice for the office, being light enough yet having a great lasting power. It's feminine without being overly flirtatious or girly. A formal perfume with a hint of soft tenderness and warmth. My choice for any official appointment. The opening is a bit citrusy but cactus makes it to seem like a milky velvet scent. The heart is very flowery, jasmine, lily, rose. The base is musky-woody.
Manuela V.
Green Forest, AR
I have always have this perfume. love ❤️ the way it's packaged with the two sides glass little bottles. love ❤️ the way the perfume smells it not to strong and it lasts all day. it's that kind of perfume you can were to work or to go out on a date.
Oksana D.
This was my very first perfume. I loved this stuff!! I would wear it all the time and I think it was perfect for both day and night time. I've changed scents since then but am thinking to purchase again once I'm done with my current one.
Eleni C.
Very nice! My sister used to use it all the time! Very memorable scent! Years went by and I still remember this scent ! I think it kind of stands out compared to others! But again it's all up to preference!
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Love this perfume! I've worn this for over 7 years now. I wear it daily when I have it, but I could also see someone using it only for a special occasion.
I love it's clean floral scent. I woyld definitely recommend this fragrance to any & every one who wears perfume!❤
Johana R.
indianapolis, IN
one of my fav fragrance i am in love it smells so good and last for a long time. strong but delicate at the same time if you want to smell good for a long period of time inrecomend it 100%
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
Love this fragrance!! Everytime my bottle gets empty I order another. I get compliment everytime I wear it, this is one fragrance I will continue to buy without getting tired of it.
Charrisse J.
I have been using this perfume for years, but I haven't been able to afford it in a long time. I love the fact that a little goes a long way. It is a pleasant scent that's elegant and devine. I would love love love to receive this as a gift. 💗💣
Priscilla N.
I'm not Too Sure, This is For Men? And if So, How many Men Use, Like, And Gf or wife Is also a fan Of? Just Curious. Thanks
Cortney W.
Do the fragrance last long
Diana H.
Zion, IL
Is this for older woman or can younger woman use this ?
Beatriz S.
A mi me gusta su olor y a ustedes?
Cristiane S.
807 E Blue Ridge Way, Chandler-AZ
Is it sweet? Is it good?

Sephora