Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

by Carolina Herrera

212 by Carolina Herrera for MEN EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ Launched by the design house of Carolina Herrera in 1999, 212 by Carolina Herrera possesses a blend of mandarin, grapefruit, iron woods, sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Compré esta esencia para mi esposo y cuando lo usa me lo quiero comer su olor es tan bueno, me siento satisfecha con mi compra, es la primera vez que lo compro y quiero que él lo siga usando, me encanta
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Carolyn R.
My husband wears this scent on special occasions as highly scented colognes triggers his sinus and this is really on the mild end for him. I love how it smells on him, a very sultry sexy scent and it stays on really long too even has his clothes smelling really good!!!

Looking for your answer?