BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Distinct, innovative, elegant, and subtle, this warm fragrance offers a long-lasting sensuality. Inspired by the energy and international allure of New York, 212 Men fragrance is impeccably attired in a bottle inspired by the world's most refined objects. It is packaged in a carton of colors evoking those same key notes of energy, style, and panache.

Notes:
Grapefruit, Ginger, Mandarin, Aquatic Molecules, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Musk.
Style:
For a sexy, sophisticated, subtle, and spontaneous man.

Buy on Sephora
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
This scent takes me back, my now husband loved this cologne, used to wear it all the time! I haven't been able to find it in stores, needless to say its a great, strong, smell that I'd compare to an "ocean spray" like scent. I would seriously recommend this cologne and that's because usually to me most cologne smells too strong for my liking.
Francisco C.
Francisco C.
Una fragancia magnífica para toda ocacion, para la oficina, para algo casual, para salir a bailar. Podrás adaptarte a cualquier ocasión. Un par de aplicaciones son suficientes para que cualquier mujer note tu presencia.
Si, la compraría nuevamente. De hecho ya lo hice hecho 3 veces...
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes a really nice gift, I bought it for one of my cousins and he really enjoyed it. Very subtle smell to it, you're getting a decent quality perfume for a great price. I really recommend it very casual smelling perfume.
Temis P.
Temis P.
Master Groomer Expert
In love to give as a gift. I love a man that smells like man.. you know what I mean. When they Weare a perfume like this well you want to hug them and be near them all the time. . Love this perfume.
Osvaldo S.
Osvaldo S.
One of my favorite cologne! It smells great long lasting too! The perfume smells flowery. Soft smell. I think for this perfume, it should be used for the summer or spring. Great choice!
Marco G.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Not a new scent for sure, but still a great masculine scent. You can always find it at great prices! I would recommend it as an easy going everyday scent!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I found this at my local store on sale and was the reason why I got it .Smells like men colone and is fresh not a strong smell .
Julie T.
Julie T.
Great fragrance, masculine but not overly so, nice to pair with a casual outfit or a suit for work, versatile option.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This is a classic favorite. I've loved this since I was in middle school and bought it for my husband right away
Jackeline C.
Jackeline C.
It is excellent gift for a man, recommended if you plan to give it to your boyfriend, all very good quality.
Lala C.
Here can I get this?
Ricardo R.
Ricardo R.
Buffalo, NY
How much is this product and where can i find it the cheapest?
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
is it as great as the 212 vip nyc one?
Janaina P.