BY CAROLINA HERRERA #42 in Cologne

Distinct, innovative, elegant, and subtle, this warm fragrance offers a long-lasting sensuality. Inspired by the energy and international allure of New York, 212 Men fragrance is impeccably attired in a bottle inspired by the world's most refined objects. It is packaged in a carton of colors evoking those same key notes of energy, style, and panache.

Notes:
Grapefruit, Ginger, Mandarin, Aquatic Molecules, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Musk.
Style:
For a sexy, sophisticated, subtle, and spontaneous man.

Buy on Sephora
Aaron H.
provincetown, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of the only colognes I have managed to use to its entirety without forcing myself to.  I wore this everyday for half of my college career and it was made for just that.  Casual, fun, and young fresh scent that lasts awhile and gets lots of "clean boy" compliments without being too soapy.  Oceanic as well, and I love the magnetized lid.
Denise C.
Macon, GA
My husband’s favorite cologne!!! And of course mine also. Lol! He’s been using his cologne for a couple of years now! He buys them at any perfumania store! It’s not pricey at all. I would recommend this cologne!
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
I love this cologne! My boyfriend wears this one and I literally tell him like 500 times a day, "mmmm you smell good!" It's a very fresh scent and smells amazing, as if he just got out of the shower, even at the end of the day! It's not an overpowering man smell which I sometimes hate, it's a very fresh and clean yet also the perfect amount of manly smell 😍 10/10 would recommend you buy this for any guy as a gift. They'll love it and so will you.
Francisco C.
Una fragancia magnífica para toda ocacion, para la oficina, para algo casual, para salir a bailar. Podrás adaptarte a cualquier ocasión. Un par de aplicaciones son suficientes para que cualquier mujer note tu presencia.
Si, la compraría nuevamente. De hecho ya lo hice hecho 3 veces...
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
This scent takes me back, my now husband loved this cologne, used to wear it all the time! I haven't been able to find it in stores, needless to say its a great, strong, smell that I'd compare to an "ocean spray" like scent. I would seriously recommend this cologne and that's because usually to me most cologne smells too strong for my liking.
Ruth F.
Best perfume for men ever!! Such an elegant and fresh fragrance. For casual or formal events, or even for everyday use. Sooo good! I like the fact that the bottle is not glass so if you accidentally drop it, it wont break easily.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes a really nice gift, I bought it for one of my cousins and he really enjoyed it. Very subtle smell to it, you're getting a decent quality perfume for a great price. I really recommend it very casual smelling perfume.
Marvelis T.
Love this cologne when my hubby wears it. It lasts all day so it has long lasting power. Even if he sprays it in the morning I can still smell it at bed time. It has such a distinct manly smell. We both love it!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
In love to give as a gift. I love a man that smells like man.. you know what I mean. When they Weare a perfume like this well you want to hug them and be near them all the time. . Love this perfume.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my husbands favorite cologne, there was such a great deal on it at our local perfume store, I just had to get it! It's a classic masculine scent, recommend it!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Here can I get this?
Lala C.
It is smelling?
Ricardo R.
Buffalo, NY
How much is this product and where can i find it the cheapest?
Alexis R.
is it as great as the 212 vip nyc one?