Carolina Herrera 212 Men After Shave

by Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera 212 Men aftershave splash uses the same woody, floral scent as the signature 212 Men scent, opening with top notes of grapefruit and ginger, flowing into a heart of mandarin and green leaves, rounded off with a smooth base of aqua musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carolina Herrera 212 Men After Shave!
How would you rate this product?
Luis K.
Carolina Herrera 212 Men After Shave uploaded by Luis K.
Este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, pero me gustan muchos y siemore quiero probar nuevas opciones
Nicole E.
Woodbury, NJ
Heavenly Older Man. Love the smell, the age group is wide for the aftershave, however more older men will appreciate the decadence of the scent.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
Exquisito mi esposo siempre lo usa y cuando se lo pone me enloquece su aroma
Exquisito mi esposo siempre lo usa y cuando se lo pone me enloquece su aroma
estefany H.
Union, NJ
Love this perfume. it is one of the best i ever purchase perfect and sophisticated. love it
Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
My dad wears this perfume and i get it for him almost every time because i love how it smells on him and so does my mom! My brother has this one too he likes it a lot.
Dubraska L.
Puerto Ordaz (VE)
Tiene una fragancia suave pero muy agradable, como olor a limpio y a hombre.
Tiene una fragancia suave pero muy agradable, como olor a limpio y a hombre.

Looking for your answer?