BY CAROLINA HERRERA

212 by Carolina Herrera for WOMEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of Carolina Herrera in 1997, 212 by Carolina Herrera possesses a blend of lily of the valley, floral notes, musk, jasmine, soft powdery flowers, gardenia. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Sabrina S.
Mayer, MN
I have been loving this fragrance for many years. Its a more "mature" smelling fragrance, not something for a 16 year old but I'm in my 30's and have had this as my signature fragrance for over 8 years.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Love this scent I love the two sides I feel like when i wear this people tend to ask me what I'm wearing and many men ask me and i tell them and they say they will buy it for their loved ones.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
This perfume is great! I absolutely love it... this is my favorite scent of all... I use it daily...
Vanessa M.
Spring, TX
This is my signature fragrance! I always have it in my vanity. Never a day that I don't use it!
Karla M.
Magdalena Contreras, Distrito Federal, Distrito Federal
Me pareció que tenía un aroma a hiervas pero demasiado fuerte para mi gusto :/ no se me hace que sea un aroma rico, no lo volvería a tener.
Laura S.
This fragrance smell really good I love to use this product and it's not sooooo expensive