Carolina Herrera 212 Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4oz

lily of the valley, floral notes, musk, jasmine, soft powdery flowers, gardenia see more...

Johana R.
indianapolis, IN
one of my fav fragrance i am in love it smells so good and last for a long time. strong but delicate at the same time if you want to smell good for a long period of time inrecomend it 100%
Glori U.
I love it is one of my favorites perfums for everyday, for me Carolina
Herrera is chic, I love the scent,I use other perfums of  Carolina
Herrera, all are  long lasting, I trust in this brand, and this
presentation is perfect, I recommend to others!
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Super mega rico y delicioso perfume waoooo este se lo regalaron a mi prima y yo solía ir a su casa solo por un poco porque este perfume dura mucho el aroma se queda impregnadoen la ropa y siempre me preguntaban cual usaba y les decía el 212 k tiene los 2 frascos uno de cada lado es super bueno el aroma
Samantha S.
This smells great for men . i brought it for my dad one year for christmas and he loved it . i would recommend females buy this for there dad , boyfriend , brother . they would love it I'm telling you .
rosario v.
Spring Valley, CA
I got this perfume for Christmas from my husband, I love the smell ! ! it has lasted a long time! people are always asking me what it is when they smell it! will definitely buy it again@
Myrna P.
I love this perfume. It last a long time and me and my sister are always fighting for because my mother gets it for free. This was one of my first favorites!
Jeanine B.
I loved this smell when I was in school. I remember it was a fresh smell, I loved that it lingered to your skin. A great smell for the teenahe years
Terry P.
El Paso, TX
This is my top go to scent for winter!! Love the smell and it lasts so you don't have to spray too much.
Luciana P.

This was Carolina Herrera's first perfume I fell in love with. To this day I buy it. It is that wonderful perfume that you always want to use because it is refreshing, soft and wonderful. Of all the perfumes this is on my top 10 list. I love to use mostly on those fresh or summer days to give that refreshing and somewhat citric touch. Master!
Carol R.
Uns melhores perfume internacional que eu ja pude conhecer ,ele é bem refrescante e ao mesmo tempo bem . tanto o homem e a mulher podem usar sem medo