BY CAROLINA HERRERA

212 VIP by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP was launched by the design house of Carolina Herrera 2 Year Introduced: 2007 3 Recommendation: Occasional wear A luxurious fragrance for urban women inspired by the energetic life of New York metropolis glamorous, seductive unique. Scent starts with fresh aromas of passion fruit follows by the notes of musk gardenia. Completes with soft base of vanilla tonka bean. see more...

• Does this product smell good?2 Answers
  • Is better use it in the morning or night?2 Answers
  • Alguém sabe me dizer é esse perfume é muito forte. 1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...
Shemen T.
Shemen T.
I have been using this perfume for over 15 years. It was purchased by an ex-boyfriend but while the boyfriend is not Stull around, the perfume is. It has a fresh and clear scent that lasts all day. I always get compliments when I wear it. The price is not too bad either. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a nice gift for girl friend, wife or mother.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume es ideal para ciertas ocasiones. Al aplicarla tiene un olor fuerte, pero al pasar el tiempo se hace mas suave, lo que para mi es genial, ya que me gustan los perfumes suaves, y lo mejor es que puede durar todo el dìa, dependiendo de la cantidad que te apliques.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This is such a distinct sent, when I wear it I get a lot of people asking me what sent I'm wearing. It has underlying hints of jasmine and amber and a really warm yet clean smell. I received a bottle of this as a gift and since a little goes a long way it lasted forever.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first smelled this perfume when I was a really little girl maybe 8, my aunt's boyfriend bought it for her since it's the same name as her (cute little side story) but this perfume actually smells so good! It's a good everyday perfume for professional work situations
Juanita R.
Juanita R.
Miami 1603 N.W. 79 Ave. Miami, FL. (D01-029921)
Amo este perfume me encanta mi hermana y yo siempre los usamos me encanta el olor y es algo indispensable para salir de mi casa me encanta esta fragancia y sin ella no salgo ya que es la mejorrr la amo
Breonca J.
Breonca J.
This fragrance last for the entire day, your man will still smell this on your shirt after a long day! Haha! I love rich perfume that can last a day & you don't have to keep spraying yourself!
Lorena L.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Una sensación de perfume su aroma cautivador y sexy deslumbra con solo un poco impregna tu stilo lo uso mucho para salir de fiesta y eventos importantes es de mi top 5
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the original 212 but this 212 vip is great,the scent is so pleasant and long lasting I smell good all day! I will but again!!
skia m.
skia m.
Excellent parfum de Carolina Herrera💞 fine fragance.
But unfortunately the fragance not you lasts all day as we would like :c
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume, i like to use it whenever i want to impact with a really good and strong fragance, totally worth it
Taimy M.
Taimy M.
Does this smell strong or is it more on the softer side?
Marti S.
Marti S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this perfume last?
domenica s.
domenica s.
sao paulo, embu das artes , parque luiza 2642
são aquelas fragancias que dão dor de cabeça?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Does this product smell good?
Laura R.
Laura R.
Andover, MA
Is better use it in the morning or night?