BY CAROLINA HERRERA

212 VIP by Carolina Herrera 212 VIP was launched by the design house of Carolina Herrera 2 Year Introduced: 2007 3 Recommendation: Occasional wear A luxurious fragrance for urban women inspired by the energetic life of New York metropolis glamorous, seductive unique. Scent starts with fresh aromas of passion fruit follows by the notes of musk gardenia. Completes with soft base of vanilla tonka bean. see more...

• Does this product smell good?2 Answers
  • Is better use it in the morning or night?2 Answers
  • Alguém sabe me dizer é esse perfume é muito forte. 1 Answers
Bella M.
My mom has this, it smells for more like a grown woman. It really long lasting. She purchased this at Macy's. She bought the big container. And she loves it. She already purchased this a third time. My cousin purchased it too.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
El aroma de esta colonia es única. Lo único no tan bueno es que puedes toparte a otras chicas e inclusive personas mayores con la misma aroma.
Viene en varios tamaños por si te gusta llevarla en la cartera o variarla con otras colonias.
ivette m.
miami, florida
Este perfume es el que utilizo para ocasiones especiales, tienen un aroma riquísimo y muy duradero solo te aplicas un poco y dura bastantes horas el olor.. y el bonus del envase que es bellisimo y super difícil de partir o botar.
Andrea P.
It's a bit to strong for me because I have allergies, but smells amazing. Then packaging is unbelievable! The golden touch definitely set the tone for the experience that you will have with this perfume. Enjoy it!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This is by far My Favorite parfum at this moment!
Smells so delicious!!!!
I use it everyday, and also I have to say that I really like the packaging, it is so Cute!
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Una sensación de perfume su aroma cautivador y sexy deslumbra con solo un poco impregna tu stilo lo uso mucho para salir de fiesta y eventos importantes es de mi top 5
Shemen T.
I have been using this perfume for over 15 years. It was purchased by an ex-boyfriend but while the boyfriend is not Stull around, the perfume is. It has a fresh and clear scent that lasts all day. I always get compliments when I wear it. The price is not too bad either. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a nice gift for girl friend, wife or mother.
Mariana P.
Este perfume es ideal para ciertas ocasiones. Al aplicarla tiene un olor fuerte, pero al pasar el tiempo se hace mas suave, lo que para mi es genial, ya que me gustan los perfumes suaves, y lo mejor es que puede durar todo el dìa, dependiendo de la cantidad que te apliques.
Danielle S.
This is such a distinct sent, when I wear it I get a lot of people asking me what sent I'm wearing. It has underlying hints of jasmine and amber and a really warm yet clean smell. I received a bottle of this as a gift and since a little goes a long way it lasted forever.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
I first smelled this perfume when I was a really little girl maybe 8, my aunt's boyfriend bought it for her since it's the same name as her (cute little side story) but this perfume actually smells so good! It's a good everyday perfume for professional work situations
Taimy M.
Does this smell strong or is it more on the softer side?
Marti S.
How long does this perfume last?
domenica s.
sao paulo, embu das artes , parque luiza 2642
são aquelas fragancias que dão dor de cabeça?
Michelle R.
Does this product smell good?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
Is better use it in the morning or night?