Carolina Herrera 212 Cologne for Men uploaded by Isadora G.Carolina Herrera 212 Cologne for Men uploaded by Josias S.Carolina Herrera 212 Cologne for Men uploaded by Josias S.

BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Carolina Herrera 212 Cologne For Men - Made In Spain see more...

Jock G.
The best feature of this cologne that i like is the natural scent to it. Its not too weak mor to overpowering. I can even mix with other scents and it doesnt clash. Sweat dont dampen the scent too. Definitely an easy pick for colognes. Planning to give as Christmas present to a dear friend.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
This was the only fragrance I had for a while and it was not until I added more to my small collection that I really began to appreciate it. 212 VIP is a modern masculine fragrance which I find informal and easy to wear. It is an offering suited to evening social occasions rather than formal/work environments. Some have mentioned it as a clubbing scent and I definitely get this. For me it is highly attractive and generally speaking I would expect it to be favoured by the opposite gender
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
I bought this cologne soooo many times over the years for my husband. And I would still buy. This has to be an all time favorite of mine. Lasts all day goes on so soft and yet so manly. He loves it just as much as I do.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
I loveeeee this cologne my bf wears it all the time it's soft but a great smelling long lasting smell it's one of my favorites he has we bought it in the mall I would definitely it again an highly recommended to buy it
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Good basic scent. Not too strong not too subtle. It's a good starter fragrance as it's a good balance of clean and musk notes. It's also a good price for the amount you get and you can always find it on sale.
Ashley S.
By far my favorite cologne! It's not strong or overly musky. It has a rather sweet masculine scent. It can be found at Sephora and kohls. It lasts all throughout the day.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Omg me encanta este perfume lo recomiendo 100% a mi esposo se le acabo y me quede con el frasco y ya hace mucho tiempo y la fragancia perdura 212 men for carolina herrera es muy bueno
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ
212 is a clean and subtle, but very elegant. It think its a great cologne for work events, and great to have at the office when you plan on going out at night right after work. If there is such a thing as "day to night" cologne for men, I think this would be a perfect example. Also, this cologne is a great gift cologne....you really cant go wrong here.
Alex O.
Another one of my favorite colognes this has been a family tradition since I can remember my uncles my dad and myself all have a bottle at home it is not super pricey and the bottle itself is pretty nice Macy's carries theses year round
Jeremy S.
I liked this cologne, it has a nice smell to it - not musky or something that you would smell an older man wearing. It is not my top choice for cologne but a good value for your money! I would recommend trying this product. It is really all about personal preference- check it out.
Monica P.
Just here for the badge . lol
Solis C.
Doral, FL
How is the smell?
Klaurini ch V.
Is it too strong?
Joselyn S.
here for the badges :))))
Estefi R.
Buenos Aires
I am here just for the badge sorry