BY CAROLINA #6 in Rice

Carolina Gold® Parboiled Rice.
Enriched extra long grain.
Healthy.
Naturally sodium free, fat free.
Reclosable package.
See back panel for nutritional information. see more...

Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon
We love this rice. It's a must at our table. Like others said this rice doesn't stick and it's so good when you first toast it and then pour the liquid. It comes out fluffy
Aida I.
Aida I.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in my home and being a Nigerian parboiled rice is the only thing my family will eat because it does not stick together and does not have any weird taste.
Lena B.
Lena B.
I love this rice when I make this product it comes out nice and good it does not stick together I recommend this rice for a good night's dinner
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Foodie Expert
this is tasty but not as tasty as regualr rice because it is healthier the grains are larger and wider but this is more filling
Grace H.
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Como buena hispana amo el arroz y creo que este arroz es delicioso lo recomiendo es muy barato
Lilibeth T.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
En todas las casa hispana siempre esta este arroz mmm riquisimo! El mejor arroz del mercado 😊
Josie C.
Josie C.
Point Marion, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't like this. It doesn't even taste like regular rice. It's discussing.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
My mom's favorite choice of rice. My grandma used to send boxes of thus rice overseas to the Dominican Republic for the rest of our family.
Kawanna H.
Kawanna H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is new at cooking or at least at cooking rice. This parboiled rice is sooo easy to make and tastes Great!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This is the only brand of rice I use! It doesn't get mushy like mashed potatoes, and it's quick and easy to make.
Prashika S.