Carolina Enriched Rice

by Carolina

Carolina?? Extra Long Grain Enriched Rice.
See back panel for nutrition information.
Resealable package.
Healthy.
Naturally sodium free-fat free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carolina Enriched Rice!
Genesis  N.
Glendale, NY
Carolina Enriched Rice uploaded by Genesis  N.
I love Carolina rice, it is super rich, it has an unbeatable consistency and texture I recommend it a thousand times because I have really loved it since I live in NY I always buy this in the supermarket I love it I really love this product 😍😍🤤🤤Carolina Enriched Rice
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Yo realmente compro el de 20 libras porque el arroz es entero cuando lo cosinas no se hace masoso la verdad me encanta y su precio es súper accesible
Janine A.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the taste of this rice and it’s easy to make. It’s a 1:1 ratio. So if you need to cook 1 cup of rice you’ll need 1 cup of water. I love this brand so much ever since I tried the brand. I have been eating this rice for years now. I recommend to everyone who is a rice lover!
Sara G.
Port charlotte , FL
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This rice is good Well it is not more bland it does not stick to the casserole I quite like it is the only one I buy
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,372 reviews
Purchased at: Kmart
This is the rice that I consume in my family today, it is an excellent rice, it is cooked delicious and it is a very clean rice without pebbles or anything inside, it is a completely clean rice, ready to cook and its flavor is exquisite I am very satisfied With this rice, try it and you'll see!
NATALINA  P.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My family’s go to rice pack. White rice used for any dish. Taste good and price is affordable
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Carolina Enriched Rice uploaded by Kelly F.
This brand by far is my favorite kind to buy! The flavor is just great n the best in my opinion. 👌🏽👏🏽
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
The only rice I cook. It cooks fairly quick. It also cooks well in a rice cooker. This is a cleaner white rice than other brand I have used.
Raphaelly C.
Riverhead, NY
my favorite white rice, it’s easy to cook and it comes out nice every time. there’s no wrong going with it
Erica S.
Effort, PA
I love my rice! We have it with chili, in many casserole dishes, in soups. Carolina makes a great rice

Looking for your answer?