Carolina Enriched Rice uploaded by Kelly F.Carolina Enriched Rice uploaded by Liz L.

BY CAROLINA

Carolina?? Extra Long Grain Enriched Rice.
See back panel for nutrition information.
Resealable package.
Healthy.
Naturally sodium free-fat free. see more...

Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Me encanta el arroz como buena dominicana que soy!!! Y este en difinitiva este es uno de los buenos se cocina rápido y en su punto! Además viene enriquecido con vitaminas!! Lo recomiendo mucho
Melissa N.
My favorite rice brand! I grew up eating this brand of rice it has never left my family lol. I love the way this rice cooks. I've tried many different brand and I always ome back to this one!
Meagan C.
Tallahassee, FL
I grew up using Carolina extra long grain rice. It was always a staple growing up in a Puerto Rican household. This rice always comes out fluffy and delicious.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
This brand by far is my favorite kind to buy! The flavor is just great n the best in my opinion. 👌🏽👏🏽
Liz L.
That's the brand my roommates and I have been buying for over a year now. Tastes good and has a decent price.