BY CAROLANS

CA B.
CA B.
Redwood City, CA
Carolans Iris Cream had a smooth taste though not as thick as I prefer an irish cream. I'm a fan of Bailey's which is more expensive though also has a thicker consistency and better flavor.

Carolans is good mixed in with coffee, hot chocolate though as far as sipping it alone, I'd have to give it 3 stars instead of 4.

Other uses, it's nice over ice cream or used when baking brownies, bundt cakes or cupcakes.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Happy Hour Expert
If you are comparing Carolans Irish Cream to Baileys Irish Cream...Bailey's will win hands down.  That being said, Carolans has its own place on your liquor shelf.  It is thinner and has an almost 'fruity' flavor to it.  Carolans in mixed drinks is surprisingly good as it adds a slightky different taste at a fraction of the cost of Bailey's.
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I find this Irish cream to be as good as Bailey's and it costs a lot less. I buy it for mixed drinks, I don't drink it straight. It's smooth, creamy and flavorful and a must have for me. You won't be disappointed.
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
This is good stuff! Normally I opt for Bailey's brand Irish cream, but I saw this brand at the liquor store and thought why not? This is actually a lot cheaper than actual Baileys but tastes about the same.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm a big fan of this stuff. I prefer the taste of this to Bailey's, and it doesn't cost near as much. Mixing it with Butterscotch Schnapps by Dekuyper is amazing! Love it.
EDIN M.
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
Excellent in cocktails or as an ingredient of delicious desserts, Carolans is a surprisingly versatile liquor: enjoy it with your friends!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg 811, FL
I like any drink that contains cream lol just taste great it diluted the taste of the hard alcohol that sometimes are added.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
I buy this more often than Bailey's because it's quite a price difference. There is a taste difference in that Carolan's is not as smooth, but it works for mixing.
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Not as good as the Bailey's. This is cheaper and you can tell why. Its just not as creamy and balanced as the Irish Bailey's cream liquor is for some reason.
Regina F.
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
Not bad is my overall feeling of this. Its definitely not Baileys. It's not as creamy and the flavor is not as rich but it would do in a pinch.