BeveragesAlcohol & Mixerscarnivor
Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml

Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml

by carnivor

Red Wine, Cabernet Sauvignon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml!
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml uploaded by Jennifer A.
This is amazing. I'm drinking it while cooking right now. It's bold and deep. The flavor would pair nicely with roast or steak. It only cost 12.98 at a local store called vineyards. For the price you can't beat it and the name says meat. I'm definitely going to be using this as a pairing with all my red meats and even spaghetti.
Anny B.
Watsonville, CA
Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml uploaded by Anny B.
Purchased at: Safeway
It’s my one of my favorite wines. A friend of mine gave to me a bottle on my birthday and since them I keep buying monthly. My husband also loves it. It is a good wine for the price and the color is very rich. It pairs well with anything in my opinion, especially steak and chocolate. I recommend Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine 750ml
Katy S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite wines! It is deep in color, rich in flavor and is pretty affordable. It has a lot of complexity in flavors, which is nice to find in a bottle that hovers around $10. I love bringing it as a gift for my red wine lovers and grabbing it for myself if I'm just looking for a delicious wine to have with dessert or after dinner. Recommended!
Jimmy D.
Brooklyn
This is another one of my favorite red wines. It is bold, very flavorful with hints of chocolate, espresso, and what I would describe as a dark berry jam flavor making it subtly sweet. The finish is surprisingly very smooth and soft. This is by far my favorite wine to have with steak. I'm a steak lover and a wine lover - perfect combination here. It would also go well with a burger or if you're a vegan - im told it goes well with a tofu steak.
Heidi M.
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Slightly acidic, but great for the price. This Cab is easy and versatile. Easy to find at most stores that sell wine (at least in Florida). I typically pair with an Italian option, it would likely pair well with a nice steak (although I’m vegan). Great sipping alone also!
Karine D.
StMathieu
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tasty and so wonderful with steak on The grill. We bought each time. Repeat consumer and We will buy it again and again !
Julee M.
Burlington, ON
This is a full bodied warm and savoury red wine. Everyone I’ve introduced it to has loved it. It pairs well with meat or veggies or just for sipping with old friends or family. I always have a bottle of this wine on hand for when guests come over. The price point is reasonable and the wine is delicious.
Micaela A.
Maplewood, MN
Favorite cheap wine on the market. It's hard to find a cheap, flavorful wine and it's very very good. Give this one a try if you haven't. I love pairing it with steaks or any kind of red meat.
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this. for something I could find at my local grocery store, I was thoroughly impressed. it was on sale when I bought it, but for special occasions, I would absolutely purchase it at its full price.

Looking for your answer?