Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line
By Carnival Cruise Line
#1 in Cruise Lines
Chelsea R.

My boyfriend and I are going on a Carnival cruise to Canada this summer. Has anyone on Influenster been on one before? If so, do you have any suggestions of places to visit.

Brooke C.
Brooke C.
1 year, 11 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been on the Canada cruise. One suggestion is that it was pretty rainy in both ports in Canada. So make sure to bring a raincoat. If you're looking for suggestions on places to visit I would look into the bus tours and excursions. I'm saying this because my other passenger and I took the chance of just going into port and doing our own thing but nothing with extremely impressing within the area. The excursions are like an hour away by bus (we thought would waste too much time 2 hours round trip) but I completely recommend doing it. The people we talked to on the ship said they had a great time doing that! Our mistake, we learned!
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
1 year, 12 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My favorite ports are Cozumel, St. Thomas, and Aruba!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
1 year, 12 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have been and it is one of the best vacations!
Leah C.
Leah C.
2 years, 2 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Keep an open mind and have fun. I would love to cruise Canada but we've only cruised the Bahamas. Carnival has great food and really work hard to entertain you. If you relax and get involved it will be a great trip. Even if you don't get involved it's still fun.