Carnival Cruise Line
Top Questions See all 170 Q&A
- "They have a lot of ports that they visit, and a lot of great things they do a board the ships to keep their Guest occupied and to have a great time." in 60 reviews
- "From the mini waterparks on board, the fine dinner expierences, and just all that they had to do onboard was so much fun." in 35 reviews
- "Now that we've already been on the biggest ship we're switching to Royal Caribbean for bigger ships and newer amenities." in 29 reviews
- "We're not big on partying so we don't usually visit the nightclubs or bars, but it doesn't matter because there's always something going on." in 28 reviews
- "Their food is very mediocre, and while their servers give the most amazing service, their company's customer service is very bad." in 23 reviews
food on carnival cruise is medicore at best, some things are good and other not so much. You really have to go and sample a little bit of everything and then just go back for what’s good the rest of the trip!
rooms are decent, what you would get at like a 3.5 star hotel, but the cabin help is AMAZING! They are always super friendly and over willing to help with anything.
the guest service staff of the other hand.... isn’t always the friendliest or very helpful.
there is a casino on every boat, children aren’t allowed on the carpet at all, they will get angry at you if you have a child with you. Tip, gamble the first couple nights, that’s when most win because they are trying to lure you in ;)
if you like yo drink carnival is also a good option because they have a $50 per day drinking package, which is 100% Worth it!
for kids you can get a soda package which is nice to have and they will put the sodas in any cup you bring! We always bring our yeti! Also with carnival the more you cruise the better benefits you get, so start cruising now ;)
Once you get to your destination, they are many activities/excursions that you can schedule through the boat such as swimming with dolphins or parasailing or adventuring on a guided tour by the locals. Always a great time and would highly recommend. See you this December!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos