Carnival Cruise Line

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
Is Carnival good for just a good basic cruise or are they still an unofficial 'party cruise' where most just go get drunk and party on deck?
Start your review of Carnival Cruise Line!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...things they do a board the ships to keep their Guest occupied and to have a great time.in reviews
From the mini waterparks on board, the fine dinner expierences, and just all that they had to do onboard was so much fun.in reviews
Now that we've already been on the biggest ship we're switching to Royal Caribbean for bigger ships and newer amenities.in reviews
We're not big on partying so we don't usually visit the nightclubs or bars, but it doesn't matter because there's always something going on.in reviews
Their food is very mediocre, and while their servers give the most amazing service, their company's customer service is very bad.in reviews
Heather N.
Humboldt, NE
The staff was always very kind and helpful. The cuisine woke up my taste buds and even my picky children had a blast, I still want some of the recipes. Courtesy and attention to detail were apparent at every turn. My family had a wonderful experience.
Torri S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Super fun tends to do on the ship my parents had a blast I want to go on a cruise very soon their favorite part was the excursion they've only been on one cruise but I want to go on 12 very very nice
Beckie R.
Montrose, PA
Amazing for couples or families! My husband and I did a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon and it was amazing! The staff was wonderful and so helpful. It was so amazing we went back for our one year anniversary and plan to do a family cruise soon with our kids.
Candace W.
Cape Coral, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the party boat! If your the young crowd and want to party on vacation this is the right cruise line for you! Don't miss out on the hilarious hairy chest contest!
Kia W.
This is a great affordable cruise line. Plus it seems like everyone is more "white color" people. Everyone is very nice and the food is amazing! Cant wait for my next cruise!
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
Carnival is definitely not the nicest of cruise lines, but for the cost, it is a cruise I will likely continue to go on. We cruise with them once a year or every other year to take a quick weekend from Long Beach to Ensenada and back - the programming is not world class, but it's fun, and the food is pretty decent, particularly if you're treating the cruise as a fun way to have some drinks and eat some food that's not great for you (lots of chicken fingers and midnight pizza.)
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
Absolute best trip of my life! It was so easy to plan and super affordable. I have only been once but would love to travel with carnival again sometime soon. I love that it is all inclusive.
Julie A.
My mother and I cruised the Bahamas a few years ago and (for our first cruise), and we were not disappointed! Great service and entertainment!
Jaime S.
Sanger , Ca
I recently had my wedding on a carnival cruise and it was amazing! the best customer service from the very day I booked. I love that all the food is included and you can find entertainment daily/nightly. I would cruise again because it was a fun time.
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
Carnival cruise lines are what they say they are: The Fun Ship! They truly are all about the fun. Not the highest class cruises in the world but definitely a great time and will likely sail with them again.

210 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
RACHEL O.
Spring Valley, CA
il y a un an
Jamie J. il y a un an
Yes. So much fun. Need to go again. It’s been way too long.
Jeff P.
il y a 2 ans
Cara P. il y a un an
I have a cruise planned this April, not sure it’s going to happen. If it gets cancelled we’re gonna go to Myrtle Beach for the week.
Azucena C.
parkview dr
il y a 2 ans
Nora S. il y a 10 mois
Carnival has more of an upbeat , vibrant atmosphere. I felt celebrity was ok but more for the older crowd like my moms ages. She 75. I was a bit bored as a single mom of 2 teen boys.