BY CARNATION #2 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Made with just milk and sugar, CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk is ideal for baking, sweetening beverages and creating a variety of confectionary delights.

• What's your favorite recipe to use this in ?6 Answers
  • Does this really taste good ? What can I make with it ?4 Answers
  • My mom uses this product a lot and I was wondering if anyone know...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I use this to make many different kinds of home made fudge and it adds to the sweetness" in 1 review
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I always keep at least two on hand when a recipe calls for it! I love this stuff! Supppppper sweet though! I knew a coffee shop that made coffee and used this with it and OMG it was so good but the sugar was insane!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I always use this brand when I'm baking and the recipe calls for it. I normally buy it at Wal-Mart because it's cheaper there than it is at my grocery store. I don't keep my cabinets stocked up on it because it can go bad before I need to use it.
لميسة  .
This is my absolutely favorite condensed milk for the following reason:
1. The consistency is perfect
2. It makes the perfect balance of flavor
3. I love making pudding with it because it makes it nice and taste really good.
Alix G.
I love this because it always makes such tasty treats. Tho it tastes a little odd by itself when you cook something with it tastes amazing. I love making tres leches and lemon cakes with this because it makes anything super sweet and you don’t have to use so much. You should try if you haven’t.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Nestle sweetened condensed milk is rich and creamy and a tasty addition to homemade desserts. I personally have never taken the time to make my own because the store-bought alternatives are so good. The only reason I have 4 stars is because store brands in my opinion are just as good and less expensive.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
This is the most common brand of sweetened condensed milk I have seen. It works wonderfully in homemade hot chocolate or fudge. The taste is so incredibly creamy it makes my desserts really pop. I love this stuff and always have it on hand, especially during the winter months.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best brand for sweetened condensed milk. When you use Carnation's, your whole dish tastes better. It is sweet, and while it is more expensive than other brands, the couple of extra cents to get it is worth it. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Yum! Great in pies! I love using it to make caramel sauce. It’s easy to use and you can do so much with it. It has enough sweetness for any dessert. I always pick it up in the fall for all my dessert needs.
Kate K.
Anton, CO
I bought a dozen cans to make caramel for teacher gifts. Much cheaper than buying already made. Fill a jar, water bath, pair with an apple. Boom teacher Christmas. Found at any grocery store. Great price.
Kynila W.
To be honest I really do not like this canned milk I have I really didn't meet my expectations because I thought it was going to be like regular milk and I bought this milk from Walmart and it was my first time using it I would recommend this the others because you can use it for like mashed potatoes and you can use it for like if you want to make a pancake batter different types of stuff like that I would recommend this for other people I didn't say it was bad but it wasn't good either so that's just my opinion other people might think that opinion is different so
Sheetal M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How do you use Carnation Sweetened Milk?
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
What's your favorite thing to make with this?
Andrea N.
White city, Or
What's your favorite recipe to use this in ?
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
Can this be used to make a cheesecake?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this really taste good ? What can I make with it ?