BY CARNATION

INSTANT Breakfast ESSENTIALS.
Complete Nutritional Drink.
New Look!
Same Great Taste!
2x PROTEIN OF AN EGG TO HELP BUILD MUSCLE.
2X CALCIUM OF YOGURT TO HELP BUILD STRONG BONES.
ANTI-OXIDANTS TO HELP SUPPORT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
B VITAMINS TO CONVERT FOOD TO ENERGY.
VARIETY PACK.
DARK CHOCOLATE. - CLASSIC FRENCH VANILLA. - CLASSIC CHOCOLATE MALT. - STRAWBERRY SENSATION. - RICH MILK CHOCOLATE. - NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED. see more...

• Thinking of trying these of for me and my kids, do these really hav...3 Answers
  • Does this really fill you up for breakfast? I'm always looking for ...5 Answers
  • Does this taste anything like chocolate milk?5 Answers
Carnation Instant Breakfast Essential Variety Pack Drink
  • "Tastes just like chocolate milk you buy from a store.Well worth the money for younger children that may not like plain milk." in 5 reviews
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these packets of Carnation Instant Breakfast. I have a hard time with all my meds having an appetite not only in the morning but during the day. This are monumentally helpful. They taste delicious and have a soothing texture. I have tried chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla and they are all wonderful. I also buy the small bottles for my daughter to take to school in case she misses breakfast. She LOVES it! I would highly recommend as a supplement for those needing to get the nutrition but can't put down whole foods at the time.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
Absolutely love the flavor and the ease of this product. I am super into healthy eating and this certainly would be in my list of recommendations to anyone wanting to start with something simple. A lot people wouldn't think that anything that tastes this good could be healthy. But the nutritional value included in the drink isn't deniable. The product has a relatively good price but is worth it if you think it might be too much for a drink mix.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
The chocolate flavor is definitely the best. I just finished the vanilla and maybe it's because I mixed it with almond milk, but it wasn't great. My days are either busy with little to no time for breakfast, or, I just don't feel like having a meal. So this is a nice substitute for a meal until I have a snack or lunch/dinner. I had these as a kid, and mostly forgot about them until last year when I had my wisdom teeth taken out.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Carneys Point, NJ
Foodie Expert
I can remember when I was younger, this was my mom's go to for me and my siblings breakfast while zipping out the door to catch the bus. As an adult, and mother myself, these are amazing, quick and I see why my mom wouldn't let us leave without one! It even helped curb my hunger throughout the morning!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I have trouble getting my son eating breakfast in the morning, especially on school days. He loves chocolate milk so I bought Carnation Breakfast Essentials so he could get complete nutrition in a drink and it taste great. I felt better knowing he was getting what he needed in a drink.
Sue H.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Been loving this chocolate milk during the holidays. I'm lactose intolerant so I could neeeeever drink chocolate milk & I used to love it as a kid. So I like to mix this w/ lactaid milk & it taste amazing! & it also have fiber, protein & lots of other vitamins & good stuff for you!
Kristi F.
Kristi F.
Lamar, AR
Love this stuff!! My daughter is so picky on eating that I always worry if she's getting vitamins. Now I know she is because she is happy and gaining weight. The doctors all brag on how well she's doing since we started the instant breakfast.
donna c.
donna c.
Foodie Expert
These are a great way to get some protein in your day. Can be used as a pre or post workout meal replacement. 13g of protein after adding your milk to mix it. So far I've tried the chocolate and French vanilla. I like both of them.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Foodie Expert
So good! Tastes like chocolate milk but actually fills me up in the morning. I usually pair it with a bowl of fruit or an English muffin. Cholesterol and vanilla are delicious. Haven't tried strawberry yet.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
These taste so good... they come with a variety of flavors and I like them all. This is great to substitute breakfast with if your on the go. Buy these theyre delicious.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Toronto, ON
Does this really fill you up for breakfast? I'm always looking for something quick and easy but don't want to be looking for a snack later in the morning!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste anything like chocolate milk?
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah , PA
Foodie Expert
Thinking of trying these of for me and my kids, do these really have all the vitamins and benefits they say they do? Do you just mix it with milk or water?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
Strawberry, Chocolate, or Vanilla?