BY CARNATION #18 in Marshmallows

Descriptions:

Carnation Hot Chocolate is Canada’s number 1 hot chocolate that’s available in convenient single serve envelope packs or multi-serve canister packs perfect for parties with friends. Enjoying Carnation Hot Chocolate is easy whether you prefer it in the iconic Rich and Creamy blend that is the perfect mix of milk, chocolate, and sweetness, Carnation Hot Chocolate Marshmallow that has sweet mini-marshmallow treats in every cup, guilt-free Carnation Hot Chocolate Light, or an even creamier blend of milk and chocolate with Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk.

Evette J.
My daughter swears by this she thinks it's the best hot chocolate in the world I will definitely continue to buy it has a great taste
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
This chocolate is really rich and full of flavor, not bad for an instant cocoa mix! Notbto mention kids approve!
Aleira L.
It is super good and very yummy. It is a good way to make hot chocolate in a cold weather with all the family
Marci H.
Very good and creamy when mixed with milk. My kids love hot chocolate and this is one they enjoy :)
Keira A.
This is by far my favourite hot chocolate. It tastes really rich and creamy, and always makes me feel like a kid again every time I drink it. A little more expensive than no name brands but it’s 100% worth it!
Hayat M.
Casablanca
Hi, My name is "Hayat Manira" or
better known as " Hayat Manira " on YouTube .

I’m from Morocco and  I make some reviews . I have more
than 9700 subscribrs,

and  the channel is growing and developing, thank God.
 I loveeeeeeee marshmallow,i love chocolat  and i will be verry happy to experience
this product"Hallal" and encourage peaple to buy it.

Thanks You,

Hayat

Manira
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product, I like how easy it is to use. This is my go to brand of hot chocolate, I like the taste and the creamy consistency. This product is very affordable and they have different hot chocolate flavours . I buy this product all the time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good hot chocolate brand.
charlotte h.
This stuff is literally the best hot chocolate ever made! Anytime I'm having a hard day or just craving chocolate (this is my go to while on my lady time) if you haven't already tried it...go out RIGHT NOW, and grab some of this powder to liquid gold
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Carnation hot chocolate is my all time favourite hot chocolate mix. The flavour is amazing and far superior to any other brand I've tried. It's affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I love the rich, creamy, chocolatey taste. Would recommend!
Brianna H.
Perfect for a fall or winter day to warm your soul! The hot chocolate is sweet, creamy and rich! The mini marshmallows are a great touch especially if you don’t have any stocked up in your pantry! The single serve packets make the perfect cup every time!

back