Carnation Hot Chocolate Marshmallow uploaded by charlotte h.Carnation Hot Chocolate Marshmallow uploaded by Ayat J.Carnation Hot Chocolate Marshmallow uploaded by Mélissa L.

BY CARNATION #73 in Marshmallows

Carnation Hot Chocolate is Canada’s number 1 hot chocolate that’s available in convenient single serve envelope packs or multi-serve canister packs perfect for parties with friends. Enjoying Carnation Hot Chocolate is easy whether you prefer it in the iconic Rich and Creamy blend that is the perfect mix of milk, chocolate, and sweetness, Carnation Hot Chocolate Marshmallow that has sweet mini-marshmallow treats in every cup, guilt-free Carnation Hot Chocolate Light, or an even creamier blend of milk and chocolate with Carnation Hot Chocolate Milk.

Buy on Amazon
Evette J.
My daughter swears by this she thinks it's the best hot chocolate in the world I will definitely continue to buy it has a great taste
Jessica A.
Hollister, CA
This chocolate is really rich and full of flavor, not bad for an instant cocoa mix! Notbto mention kids approve!
Aleira L.
It is super good and very yummy. It is a good way to make hot chocolate in a cold weather with all the family
Marci H.
Very good and creamy when mixed with milk. My kids love hot chocolate and this is one they enjoy :)
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this product, I like how easy it is to use. This is my go to brand of hot chocolate, I like the taste and the creamy consistency. This product is very affordable and they have different hot chocolate flavours . I buy this product all the time. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good hot chocolate brand.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Carnation hot chocolate is my all time favourite hot chocolate mix. The flavour is amazing and far superior to any other brand I've tried. It's affordable and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I love the rich, creamy, chocolatey taste. Would recommend!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I love hot chocolate, and by far Carnations and Tim hortons are my favourite. I love that carnation's is affordable and you can buy a huge amount and it will last for a lifetime, the taste is really good and rich.
charlotte h.
This stuff is literally the best hot chocolate ever made! Anytime I'm having a hard day or just craving chocolate (this is my go to while on my lady time) if you haven't already tried it...go out RIGHT NOW, and grab some of this powder to liquid gold
Brianna H.
Perfect for a fall or winter day to warm your soul! The hot chocolate is sweet, creamy and rich! The mini marshmallows are a great touch especially if you don’t have any stocked up in your pantry! The single serve packets make the perfect cup every time!
Shania C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The most creamy and rich hot chocolate ever! I admit I put way more spoonfuls of the hot chocolate powder into my mug than needed because it is sooo tasty! Perfect for the holidays while sitting by the fire or in the mornings when it's hard to get going 😊💙