BeveragesHot ChocolateCarnation
Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack

CARNATION Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack

by Carnation

Can’t decide on a hot chocolate flavour? How about all of them? CARNATION® Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack contains 7 sachets of sweet and delicious hot chocolates flavoured to your favourite chocolate bars. There’s 3 sachets of TURTLES®, 2 sachets of AFTER EIGHT®, and 2 sachets of COFFEE CRISP®. Now that you have all the options, which one will you choose?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CARNATION Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
CARNATION Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack uploaded by The G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is so awesome taste delicious love it so much will keep using this my family also love it.
Burnaby , BC
I got this CARNATION Flavoured Hot Chocolate Variety Pack in a Christmas basket, and I thought ok lets try them. Omgosh, they’re all so tasty! Coffee crisp is my favourite though...
Toronto , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
Different flavours for everyone in the family. Great during holidays. Easy to make and everyone enjoyed it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was given a box of these hot chocolate packs for Christmas a couple years ago. All three are good; After Eight was surprisingly my least favourite. Mint is usually always my favourite. Turtles and Coffee Crisp are tied. Both super yummy.
I buy this every year around the holidays. The flavours taste like the chocolates. I love the turtles and the coffee crip. Sometimes I even add it to my coffee I love it!
Oshawa , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favourite! I buy and hide this in the winter! It is so yummy! If you could change one thing it would be to make an even amount of packages because I double them up and make one bigger sized hot chocolate, please! I do highly recommend this and repurchase all the time!
Toronto, FL
This variety pack is a must have!! Rich and creamy and warm and chocolates and delicious! Can’t go wrong!!! Did I say creamy?? My favourite would have to be the coffee crisp then turtles. Love to be Canadian!
Montreal
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good. I like there are different flavours. I like the after eight mint the best. When I was growing up my mom always gave us hot chocolate after we came back from school or from skating outside .
Burlington , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This makes having hot chocolate super fun!! As you can choose the flavour of hot chocolate that you'd like! There is something for everyone. My personal favourite from this variety box is the After Eight as I love mint chocolate. I do wish they sold it individually in a large container!
Scarborough, ON
I love this product it has the best hot chocolate mixes every in this pack. It has a variety of flavors so it's fit to everyone's tastes and you can try different flavors too. My favourite is the mint for a nice light mint hot chocolate and the coffee crisp as that is my favourite chocolate bar.

Looking for your answer?