BY CARNATION #8 in Canned & Powdered Milk

is perfect for baking and creating confectionary delights Also popular for sweetening a variety of beverages, this product gets its name from the process where sugar is added as a preservative see more...

• Who love condensed milk in their home made punches and juice??3 Answers
April W.
Manchester, KY
This product has a better taste and is creamier than most Condensed milks. I like cooking with it better that cows milk.
Ruby C.
This is the brand that I use because my mom started using it since I was young and it has stuck with me since. It has never failed me so I have not stopped using it.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Really rich, but an absolute must for making one of my favorite desserts: cherry delight (sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, canned cherries, sour cream, chopped nuts)
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love to cut up fresh fruits in the summer and drizzle this right on top. It really makes something special for those warm summer days.
Maria J.
This is the only brand I used simply because it's great. My great grandmother has been using it since she started cooking. love it.
ana o.
Foodie Expert
Used this when making my desserts. .. especially when I make my fruit salad gives it a whole different taste a great taste
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Great for making desserts. Only used this brand because it has always been great. I definitely recommend it.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to brand when I need condensed milk. I honestly haven't tried any others, because this one is all I need.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Foodie Expert
Sweet sticky gold in a can, here to give you your sugar kick love it on pancakes or in my coffee or for baking many uses
scarlett g.
Greenwood, FL
Foodie Expert
I use this when I make my grandma's pumpkin pie and my dad uses it in his coffee, it's rich and is great when making pumpkin pie.
Danny m.
Foodie Expert
Who love condensed milk in their home made punches and juice??