BY CARNATION #15 in Canned & Powdered Milk

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Made with just milk and sugar, CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk is ideal for baking, sweetening beverages and creating a variety of confectionary delights. Available in the following size: 14 oz.

• Who love condensed milk in their home made punches and ju...3 Answers
Ruby C.
This is the brand that I use because my mom started using it since I was young and it has stuck with me since. It has never failed me so I have not stopped using it.
JustLookAtTheFlowers !.
Tallahassee, Fl
Really rich, but an absolute must for making one of my favorite desserts: cherry delight (sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, canned cherries, sour cream, chopped nuts)
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I love to cut up fresh fruits in the summer and drizzle this right on top. It really makes something special for those warm summer days.
Maria J.
This is the only brand I used simply because it's great. My great grandmother has been using it since she started cooking. love it.
scarlett g.
Greenwood, FL
I use this when I make my grandma's pumpkin pie and my dad uses it in his coffee, it's rich and is great when making pumpkin pie.
ana o.
chicago, IL
Used this when making my desserts. .. especially when I make my fruit salad gives it a whole different taste a great taste
April W.
Russell Springs KY
This product has a better taste and is creamier than most Condensed milks. I like cooking with it better that cows milk.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
This is my go-to brand when I need condensed milk. I honestly haven't tried any others, because this one is all I need.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet sticky gold in a can, here to give you your sugar kick love it on pancakes or in my coffee or for baking many uses
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
Great for making desserts. Only used this brand because it has always been great. I definitely recommend it.
Danny m.
Who love condensed milk in their home made punches and juice??