Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate High Protein uploaded by Allie W.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate High Protein uploaded by Rhonda C.

BY CARNATION #44 in Nutritional Drinks

You'll love our smooth, nutritious drink with an extra boost of protein. It’s Rich Milk Chocolate flavor in a convenient, Ready-To-Drink bottle that gets your mornings going.

Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn),  Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Calcium And Sodium Caseinates,  Soy Protein Isolate, Vitamins & Minerals‡, Gum Acacia, Fructooligosaccharide (Soluble Fiber), Inulin (Soluble Fiber From Chicory), Salt, Cellulose Gel And Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract (Sweetener)

Vitamins & Minerals:

Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Choline Bitartrate, Dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Potassium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate (Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12

Danielle Q.
Pottsville, PA
I love these drinks! I don't eat meat, beans, or nuts so my options are limited in getting proper protein levels. The new High Protein drinks are great, and easy to take to work, and because they are shelf stable, if I'm running a little late I don't have to worry about them sitting in my purse until break time to stick in the refrigerator! They are small, but filling. I try to always have two on hand at work so if I start getting cravings I can supplement with a second one. The added nutrition has also been a big help in upping my daily fitness goals at the gym since having surgery. These are definitely worth trying!
Allie W.
Rapid city
I absolute love Breakfast Essentials! I bring one to work with me everyday. My day gets pretty busy so it's easy to just grad one and go. It's very nutritional and it tastes amazing! I would highly recommend trying it!
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carnation Breakfast Essentials High Protein are Great. I just found them on sale at Krogers so I had to get them cause I love to keep Boost, Ensure, or these in my Fridge. I don't eat right and never have an appetite so that's why I try to keep these. They taste very delicious and are full of Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium, Protein, Fiber, and Nutrients. I would highly recommend these Breakfast drinks to anyone that needs to skip breakfast or just need extra Vitamins and Nutrients. I have to rate these a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I love these drinks! I'm not a big fan of milk so I can lose and a lot of protien and calcium if I don't supplement. I really enjoy the taste of the rich chocolate. I pop these in the fridge to drink in the morning when I'm getting ready along with my breakfast and it works great!
Tiana F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these breakfast shakes! They're what keep me going every morning without having to sit down and eat breakfast every morning. They keep me fuller longer and taste great! They're full of nutrients that will boost your day. I highly recommend!
Ariel M.
This nutritional drink is DELICIOUS! It is high protein and tastes like a chocolate milk. It has curbed my appetite and is packed with vitamins and minerals. Compared to other breakfast protein drinks, this one tastes great. I would recommend.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Instant Breakfast was something I had a lot of as a kid and I still love it today. But now that it's available like this, it's an easy, on the go breakfast for when I'm running late for work! Loved it way back when and still love it today!
Sheronda W.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials is my favorite complete breakfast on the go. Full of protein, calcium, fiber, vitamins & minerals. Carnation Breakfast Essentials has everything you need to start your day plus more.
Kimberly R.
SO YUMMY. I'm not a huge breakfast fan (unless I've been out and it's a 2am Dennys run lol). So these drinks are perfect to get me going in the morning!
Dana T.
brentwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these to add protein to my diet. Not much I can eat having had weight loss surgery this helps a lot.