Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #4 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this often. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes so good. My favorite flavor. Usually you can find coupons to help save a little money. Repeat customer. Love love love this.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this powders for the carnation breakfasts and the ready made mixed shakes. They are surprisingly tasty and filling..

Lots of flavors available, my favorites are both the chocolate and strawberry. Easy to mix and available in most stores.

They keep you full for a while and super convenient when you’re on the go.

Not expensive either. Definitely recommend
Jaimee G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drink this it's very good! I highly recommend this product if you like quick easy drinks that are healthy
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"These are great when you need nutrients and need to gain weight for any reason. When I was on an all-liquid diet a few years ago, this was my life energy. These are super great to put in the freezer and let them get really cold before you drink. Sometimes they even ice over and are like slushies. No matter what, you want to drink these COLD. Never warm! If you drink them warm, they taste horrible... But cold, these are sweet and delicious. Don't particularly like the chocolate or strawberry, but the original flavor is pretty good i highly recommend it ."
Nadine  R.
This was a life saver for us! I have a daughter with Autism who is very under weight, but does not like Pediasure's after taste. I was thrilled when we found Carnation and she loves it! I add a little to her milk, or even chocolate milk to add vitamins she might be missing out on in her limited diet. She does not find it to have a chalky feel or taste and no after taste, so this drink wins on so many levels for us.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I've found this at my local grocery store. Its a good price for the product you get. I've used this for myself and all of my children. Its helped us all to get our vitamin and mineral intake. Especially since we are all prone to anemia and a small list of things that prevent us from Good health. This product helps us all allot.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this carnation essentials rich milk chocolate. It's super tasty and has lots of vitamins in it. You can make a smoothie with a banana and some ice and have a quick breakfast. I felt pretty full after drinking it!
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a hard time gaining weight and keeping my appetite. So my doctor wanted me to try this when i was younger and it worked really well for me
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
This stuff is awesome for those for mornings when you don't have a lot of time to make breakfast. This stuff is packed full of vitamins and minerals so you know you can start your day off right, with Vitamin and Mineral packed healthy and nutritious breakfast that also tastes great! A staple for those busy rushed mornings in my house!
emily R.
Scottsbluff
I have a natural very fast metabolism and this has helped me gain about 10 pounds. It tastes great and does exactly what I needed it to do! It doesn't cost too much either and it's great to have with my breakfast!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Millie A.
Derbyshire
What is the nicest flavour to have?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?