Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Jessica G.
With my kids I have busy mornings so I like drinking this to help me through the mornings.
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
"These are great when you need nutrients and need to gain weight for any reason. When I was on an all-liquid diet a few years ago, this was my life energy. These are super great to put in the freezer and let them get really cold before you drink. Sometimes they even ice over and are like slushies. No matter what, you want to drink these COLD. Never warm! If you drink them warm, they taste horrible... But cold, these are sweet and delicious. Don't particularly like the chocolate or strawberry, but the original flavor is pretty good i highly recommend it ."
Nadine  R.
This was a life saver for us! I have a daughter with Autism who is very under weight, but does not like Pediasure's after taste. I was thrilled when we found Carnation and she loves it! I add a little to her milk, or even chocolate milk to add vitamins she might be missing out on in her limited diet. She does not find it to have a chalky feel or taste and no after taste, so this drink wins on so many levels for us.
Katrina S.
Winnipeg, MB
I enjoy these as a breakfast replacement. They're convient and fast to make. I like that they aren't too sweet, actually just taste like chocolate milk. Very yummy and filling!
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
I really liked these, they tasted great and kept me full till lunch. I liked the chocolate the best and they were reasonably priced. I did not like that they were so full of sugar (probably why they taste so good) so i stopped drinking these for that reason only.
Krystal N.
innisfil, ON
I love this stuff very much!! I've been drinking it since I was young as I never ate breakfast. I now drink it before workouts to get that extra boost
Sharon M.
I use this once in awhile when I don't have time for breakfast. The flavors are great and it's full of vitamins and minerals.
Leslie L.
Coquitlam, BC
Not so great on the nutritional content. I like my smoothies to have more protein. But it is filling and tastes great.
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for a quick breakfast. I find you have to stir it a bit or gets clumpy. Flavours are tasty though. Priced well.
Rebecca D.
Love this Breakfast Essentials its a quick yummy balanced meal replacement when I'm in a hurry
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine