Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #14 in Nutritional Drinks

Desccriptions:

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy.

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are delicious! It is a richer and thicker chocolate milk with extra vitamins. Would recommend!!
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. Drink it every morning when I have it available. Just wish it was a little more filling.
Anastasia T.
Lakewood Co
I drink this everyday before school and it's the best thing ever ! So delicious and healthy!!
Jessica G.
With my kids I have busy mornings so I like drinking this to help me through the mornings.
Nadine  R.
This was a life saver for us! I have a daughter with Autism who is very under weight, but does not like Pediasure's after taste. I was thrilled when we found Carnation and she loves it! I add a little to her milk, or even chocolate milk to add vitamins she might be missing out on in her limited diet. She does not find it to have a chalky feel or taste and no after taste, so this drink wins on so many levels for us.
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
I really liked these, they tasted great and kept me full till lunch. I liked the chocolate the best and they were reasonably priced. I did not like that they were so full of sugar (probably why they taste so good) so i stopped drinking these for that reason only.
Katrina S.
Winnipeg, MB
I enjoy these as a breakfast replacement. They're convient and fast to make. I like that they aren't too sweet, actually just taste like chocolate milk. Very yummy and filling!
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff very much!! I've been drinking it since I was young as I never ate breakfast. I now drink it before workouts to get that extra boost
Zaibunnisa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this drink i use this sometimes in morning its good and healthy and make u feel full and it taste nice would reccomend this.
Sharon M.
I use this once in awhile when I don't have time for breakfast. The flavors are great and it's full of vitamins and minerals.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
What is the nicest flavour to have?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?