Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Sharon M.
I use this once in awhile when I don't have time for breakfast. The flavors are great and it's full of vitamins and minerals.
Krystal N.
innisfil, ON
I love this stuff very much!! I've been drinking it since I was young as I never ate breakfast. I now drink it before workouts to get that extra boost
Leslie L.
Coquitlam, BC
Not so great on the nutritional content. I like my smoothies to have more protein. But it is filling and tastes great.
Rebecca D.
Love this Breakfast Essentials its a quick yummy balanced meal replacement when I'm in a hurry
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Great for a quick breakfast. I find you have to stir it a bit or gets clumpy. Flavours are tasty though. Priced well.
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
I really liked these, they tasted great and kept me full till lunch. I liked the chocolate the best and they were reasonably priced. I did not like that they were so full of sugar (probably why they taste so good) so i stopped drinking these for that reason only.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine