Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Rell B.
Good product nothing like having so good chocolate milk with a good hearty breakfast to go with it and it taste great
Jeal D.
This drink tastes great and is very filling. Good source of protein but watch out because it's high in sugar.
Diana P.
These are pretty good. Very rich and chocolatey flavor. It might be a good alternative to regular chocolate milk!
C. G.
This stuff takes actually pretty good. only issue I have is price. if it wasn't soooo expensive maybe more people would buy it.
Sophina A.
Growing up, my mother made me drink these in the morning because I was a picky eater and she wanted to make sure that I got the protein that I needed. I wasn't a huge fan of the Chocolate flavor (I preferred the Vanilla flavor). But it did what it was supposed to do.
Crystal E.
Marion, OH
My entire family is obsessed with Carnation breakfast essentials!!! ... great for on the go with the kids and I love putting a scoop in my coffee in the morning instead of creamer! .. ITS FANTASTIC
Makena G.
Love Love Love!!!! I can't say it enough! I've been drinking this for years and it's filling and so good!
sarah S.
Oran
"These are great when you need nutrients and need to gain weight for any reason. When I was on an all-liquid diet a few years ago, this was my life energy. These are super great to put in the freezer and let them get really cold before you drink. Sometimes they even ice over and are like slushies. No matter what, you want to drink these COLD. Never warm! If you drink them warm, they taste horrible... But cold, these are sweet and delicious. Don't particularly like the chocolate or strawberry, but the original flavor is pretty good i highly recommend it ."
Nadine  R.
This was a life saver for us! I have a daughter with Autism who is very under weight, but does not like Pediasure's after taste. I was thrilled when we found Carnation and she loves it! I add a little to her milk, or even chocolate milk to add vitamins she might be missing out on in her limited diet. She does not find it to have a chalky feel or taste and no after taste, so this drink wins on so many levels for us.
Katrina S.
Winnipeg, MB
I enjoy these as a breakfast replacement. They're convient and fast to make. I like that they aren't too sweet, actually just taste like chocolate milk. Very yummy and filling!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine