Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION

Desccriptions:

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy.

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I use this with my sons breakfast to help keep him full till lunch, so he doesn't snack all day. Working well for him. & he loves his chocolate!
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste really good, especially the vanilla flavor; but they are loaded with sugar. So they're not technically a healthy meal replacement.
Ashlin S.
Cottage Grove, OR
Very yummy breakfast drink and very healthy too! It has a very rich chocolate taste and not a horrible after taste like most energy drinks.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great in the morning for me. I have a weird stomach where I can't eat once a wake up and this really helps. It's also tasty. 😊
Ashley R.
I love this flavor and the vanilla. I like to drink this when I don't have time to make breakfast. Yummy and easy for busy mornings.
C. G.
This stuff takes actually pretty good. only issue I have is price. if it wasn't soooo expensive maybe more people would buy it.
Janie R.
It tastes great, but it has way too much sugar sadly. I'm still in search of a good drink that won't comprise my sugar intake.
Nyssa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great start to my day, and it is easy to prepare. It is also very filling and affordable, I buy mine at Walmart.
Heather J.
I bought this for my son. He really didn't care for it. I didn't care for it and neither did my fiance'. It tastes too chalky.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff looks yummy but i never tried it! I love drinking chocolate milk, so I'm not sure if this would taste the same.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
What is the nicest flavour to have?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?