Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Ashlin S.
Cottage Grove, OR
Very yummy breakfast drink and very healthy too! It has a very rich chocolate taste and not a horrible after taste like most energy drinks.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great in the morning for me. I have a weird stomach where I can't eat once a wake up and this really helps. It's also tasty. ūüėä
Ashley R.
I love this flavor and the vanilla. I like to drink this when I don't have time to make breakfast. Yummy and easy for busy mornings.
Janie R.
It tastes great, but it has way too much sugar sadly. I'm still in search of a good drink that won't comprise my sugar intake.
Nyssa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great start to my day, and it is easy to prepare. It is also very filling and affordable, I buy mine at Walmart.
Heather J.
I bought this for my son. He really didn't care for it. I didn't care for it and neither did my fiance'. It tastes too chalky.
C. G.
This stuff takes actually pretty good. only issue I have is price. if it wasn't soooo expensive maybe more people would buy it.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
This stuff looks yummy but i never tried it! I love drinking chocolate milk, so I'm not sure if this would taste the same.
Callie E.
Hixson, TN
We always have this in the pantry! I use it just about every day! very convenient and has a great chocolaty flavor.
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these. My son is 9 and a very picky eater. I give him one a day and I know he's getting some extra vitamins !
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine