Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Yummo! This is delicious. Not to high in calories. And has a good amount of vitamins and minerals. Good substitute for people who can't take a multivitamin.
Samantha N.
This is great for a quick morning breakfast! I usually mix one up and drink it on my way to work. It's great and i usually stay full until lunch time!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Our household have these on hand for mornings when we don't have time for breakfast. Add a couple spoonfuls to cold milk, and out the door you go.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I have a hard time gaining weight and keeping my appetite. So my doctor wanted me to try this when i was younger and it worked really well for me
Nyssa J.
This is such a great start to my day, and it is easy to prepare. It is also very filling and affordable, I buy mine at Walmart.
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
Carnation breakfast is a great way to get some extra vitamins and nutrients in through your day and it tastes great!
Breanna R.
A quick easy way to get in your breakfast & vitamins. Personally I would mix it with a milk alternative to lower the calories. I bought the individual packets to make mixing easier.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This is great in the morning for me. I have a weird stomach where I can't eat once a wake up and this really helps. It's also tasty. ūüėä
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I Personally love it. However it does have a lot of sugar for something that is meant to be consumed for breakfast. Great flavor and good for making smoothies in the morning especially if your out of protein powders.
kenzi g.
This is actually a great product especially if you have early mornings and quick starts where you can't make a big meal. This tastes delicious and is easy to make by just adding it to some milk. It keeps you full till lunchtime.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine