Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
tisa c.
Beech Island, SC
I love this breakfast drink I get the chocolate it's the best one so far I've tried different kinds and this has the best taste and it's also good for you which is a plus
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yummo! This is delicious. Not to high in calories. And has a good amount of vitamins and minerals. Good substitute for people who can't take a multivitamin.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I started drinking this before school every day. It really helps whenever I don't have time to eat. If the flavor was a bit better, I would give it 5 stars.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
I LOVE THESE!! I bought them to take to class with me every morning, and I was so upset when I ran out. I got them at Walmart, and highly recommend them!
Samantha N.
This is great for a quick morning breakfast! I usually mix one up and drink it on my way to work. It's great and i usually stay full until lunch time!
Ayrianna N.
I like having this in the house because i don't always want to eat a big breakfast so this does the trick. It tastes great and is easy to get down.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our household have these on hand for mornings when we don't have time for breakfast. Add a couple spoonfuls to cold milk, and out the door you go.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I use this with my sons breakfast to help keep him full till lunch, so he doesn't snack all day. Working well for him. & he loves his chocolate!
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a hard time gaining weight and keeping my appetite. So my doctor wanted me to try this when i was younger and it worked really well for me
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste really good, especially the vanilla flavor; but they are loaded with sugar. So they're not technically a healthy meal replacement.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine