Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
Foodie Expert
I use this with my sons breakfast to help keep him full till lunch, so he doesn't snack all day. Working well for him. & he loves his chocolate!
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
I love drinking this in the mornings that I don't have time to grab something to eat. I also like to add these to shakes for a boost of vitamins. Great flavor variety.
Christa P.
Milford, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this. I have a picky eater and he only will eat chicken nuggets for meat. I buy this to give him the extra calories and protein. Great flavor and a great price
Janie R.
It tastes great, but it has way too much sugar sadly. I'm still in search of a good drink that won't comprise my sugar intake.
chelsea d.
exeter, RI
Foodie Expert
I love these. My son is 9 and a very picky eater. I give him one a day and I know he's getting some extra vitamins !
Ashley R.
I love this flavor and the vanilla. I like to drink this when I don't have time to make breakfast. Yummy and easy for busy mornings.
Amanda H.
West Islip, NY
Carnation chocolate is my favorite way to get nutrients in the morning and hide the terrible taste of milk.
Callie E.
Hixson, TN
Foodie Expert
We always have this in the pantry! I use it just about every day! very convenient and has a great chocolaty flavor.
Ashlin S.
Cottage Grove, OR
Very yummy breakfast drink and very healthy too! It has a very rich chocolate taste and not a horrible after taste like most energy drinks.
Elizabeth P.
These shakes are a decent breakfast replacement. The taste is good....a good chocolate taste and not overly sweet.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.