Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Nancy C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this carnation essentials rich milk chocolate. It's super tasty and has lots of vitamins in it. You can make a smoothie with a banana and some ice and have a quick breakfast. I felt pretty full after drinking it!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. I brought the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry one. All 3 have met my expectations and they are priced great. I brought it from Walmart and I used it as a breakfast replacement. Overall I was satisfied
emily R.
Scottsbluff
Foodie Expert
I have a natural very fast metabolism and this has helped me gain about 10 pounds. It tastes great and does exactly what I needed it to do! It doesn't cost too much either and it's great to have with my breakfast!
Nicole C.
Foodie Expert
So my son has tried this because he had a hard time gaining weight and he loves it and drinks it for breakfast with a meal and then one with dinner and he loves them and they don't taste chalky or anything
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Foodie Expert
When I was pregnant with my first child I didn't like to eat anything didn't have much of an appetite so I would drink these for nutrients and they really helped hey affordable and good tasting.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Foodie Expert
I'm a Slim Fast convert and absolutely love this product. It has a great amount of protein to keep me from starving by 10, it tastes sweet (but not as rich as Chocolate Royale - this is more like chocolate milk). I took off one star because it doesn't have its own scoop built in - it tells you to scoop in 6 flat tablespoons. I've even noticed that if I try to estimate with a regular spoon, I under scoop. So now I have to dig for my measuring spoons to get the flavor right. Not the worst thing in the world, but I definitely got spoiled since Slim Fast has a scoop.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love breakfast essentials. I have bought a new container every 2-3 weeks for the longest. Taste great and I actually feel great also after drinking.
Stacie K.
Favorite morning beverage supplement. Chocolate taste is creamy and not chalky like I have found with other supplemental beverages. It tastes best mixed with milk. In high school I often had no time in the morning to get breakfast, but who doesn't have time for a glass of milk? Carnation was my absolute favorite way to enjoy that glass and made it easy to get the day started.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As a busy college student, I really love this product! It's perfect for days you wake up late and don't have time to eat before class. I definitely don't recommend replacing meals but if you need something to tie you over until you can grab a real bite to eat, this drink it a tasty solution!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Foodie Expert
My father drinks the stuff everyday but It's sugar content is too high and it's not a good source of protein so it doesn't keep you feeling full. I'm not a fan, there are better more nutritional options.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.