Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Olivia B.
Milledgeville , GA
I use to drink this because I never ate breakfast and I loved it. Now I'm drinking it to help gain weight and I rediscovered it. I can't even finish a whole glass without going to the bathroom. I don't know if I got a bad box or if it's just reacted to my body differently but I'm disappointed now because I use to love this product
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I Personally love it. However it does have a lot of sugar for something that is meant to be consumed for breakfast. Great flavor and good for making smoothies in the morning especially if your out of protein powders.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As a busy college student, I really love this product! It's perfect for days you wake up late and don't have time to eat before class. I definitely don't recommend replacing meals but if you need something to tie you over until you can grab a real bite to eat, this drink it a tasty solution!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My father drinks the stuff everyday but It's sugar content is too high and it's not a good source of protein so it doesn't keep you feeling full. I'm not a fan, there are better more nutritional options.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Before school I would have it for breakfast. it doesn't taste to great, and a lot of times it made me feel sick. the only good thing about it is that it filled me up almost all day.
bridget c.
I never even knew until recently that these were "good" for me my mother always gave me this when I wanted chocolate milk and I never noticed the difference! The one downside is its a pain if you don't have a scoop for it available at all times.
kenzi g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is actually a great product especially if you have early mornings and quick starts where you can't make a big meal. This tastes delicious and is easy to make by just adding it to some milk. It keeps you full till lunchtime.
Sophina A.
Growing up, my mother made me drink these in the morning because I was a picky eater and she wanted to make sure that I got the protein that I needed. I wasn't a huge fan of the Chocolate flavor (I preferred the Vanilla flavor). But it did what it was supposed to do.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
I love drinking this in the mornings that I don't have time to grab something to eat. I also like to add these to shakes for a boost of vitamins. Great flavor variety.
Christa P.
Milford , MA
I love this. I have a picky eater and he only will eat chicken nuggets for meat. I buy this to give him the extra calories and protein. Great flavor and a great price
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine