Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Nicole C.
So my son has tried this because he had a hard time gaining weight and he loves it and drinks it for breakfast with a meal and then one with dinner and he loves them and they don't taste chalky or anything
Breanna R.
A quick easy way to get in your breakfast & vitamins. Personally I would mix it with a milk alternative to lower the calories. I bought the individual packets to make mixing easier.
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant with my first child I didn't like to eat anything didn't have much of an appetite so I would drink these for nutrients and they really helped hey affordable and good tasting.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
I'm a Slim Fast convert and absolutely love this product. It has a great amount of protein to keep me from starving by 10, it tastes sweet (but not as rich as Chocolate Royale - this is more like chocolate milk). I took off one star because it doesn't have its own scoop built in - it tells you to scoop in 6 flat tablespoons. I've even noticed that if I try to estimate with a regular spoon, I under scoop. So now I have to dig for my measuring spoons to get the flavor right. Not the worst thing in the world, but I definitely got spoiled since Slim Fast has a scoop.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
I absolutely love breakfast essentials. I have bought a new container every 2-3 weeks for the longest. Taste great and I actually feel great also after drinking.
Stacie K.
Favorite morning beverage supplement. Chocolate taste is creamy and not chalky like I have found with other supplemental beverages. It tastes best mixed with milk. In high school I often had no time in the morning to get breakfast, but who doesn't have time for a glass of milk? Carnation was my absolute favorite way to enjoy that glass and made it easy to get the day started.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I have a very picky 6 year old and getting her to eat is a pain in the behind at times. I give this to her as a drink with her breakfast and it definitely fills her up plus it's nutritious. She loves it! I also have a tendency to make one for me when I'm running late in the morning.
Cynthia Q.
Franklin, NC
Eating healthier is never easy, especially when you're a picky eater like me, so imagine my surprise the first time I made a glass of Carnation and it was tasty! I had feared it may taste like the SlimFast my mother tried in the 90's like some of these nutritional drinks do, but my Carnation just tasted like chocolate milk- which made it super easy to get the kids to try, too, and they loved it!
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
I use carnation instant breakfast sometimes to add more vitamins and nutrients to my milk. I cannot use a whole packet, makes the drink too chocolatey and chalky for me. But half a packet in a glass of milk, just perfect. If you don't use too much. It's terrific
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find this to be a good alternative to breakfast if you are running late and need some thing quick. It has a delicious taste so you don't dread having to drink unlike some other breakfast drinks. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine