Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have always been underweight and never ate as well as I should. I eat a lot of pasta and not enough fruits and veggies. So this really helped me get my essential vitamins in. It tastes pretty good as well. Not my favorite nutrition drink but definitely not the worst either. However, a lot of sugar is added in these.  Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
Angela K.
I love, love, love this product! It is tasty without the fake taste many mix in powder drinks have. It is quick and easy. Full of vitamins and minerals. A little pricey compared to competitors. Can be found in WALMART and grocery stores. I highly recommend this product
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
This stuff is awesome for those for mornings when you don't have a lot of time to make breakfast. This stuff is packed full of vitamins and minerals so you know you can start your day off right, with Vitamin and Mineral packed healthy and nutritious breakfast that also tastes great! A staple for those busy rushed mornings in my house!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I love this drink. It actually tasks amazing. Mix in some PB2 and you really have a high protein packed breakfast. This honestly keeps me more full than a lot of other breakfast foods. It also is very inexpensive. So many other replacement shakes are way too high priced! This one gives you the best bang for you buck!
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
This drink is a tasty way to get some nutrition in when you need something quick or can't stomach a breakfast too early in the morning like me. Good product to try if you're into light breakfasts or a pre-breakfast for earlier in the morning. Plus what doesn't taste good in a chocolate flavor.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
These are pretty nice when you're in a rush before class or work! They are filling and are a decent price. I bought this at my nearest grocery store. I think it better than any alternatives. I would recommend to anyone who is busy in the morning but still want to have a filling meal.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
I have loved this since I was a kid and even as an adult, this is a great way for me to get some protein and nutrients if I'm having a really rushed morning and no time for breakfast. I prefer the already bottled 6 pack that is high protein versus the regular variety.
Olivia B.
Milledgeville, GA
I use to drink this because I never ate breakfast and I loved it. Now I'm drinking it to help gain weight and I rediscovered it. I can't even finish a whole glass without going to the bathroom. I don't know if I got a bad box or if it's just reacted to my body differently but I'm disappointed now because I use to love this product
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great for on the go when you don't have time for breakfast or your just not much of breakfast person. Get all your vitamins and nutrients fast. Very effective and affordable
Nancy C.
I absolutely love this carnation essentials rich milk chocolate. It's super tasty and has lots of vitamins in it. You can make a smoothie with a banana and some ice and have a quick breakfast. I felt pretty full after drinking it!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine