Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I love this drink. It actually tasks amazing. Mix in some PB2 and you really have a high protein packed breakfast. This honestly keeps me more full than a lot of other breakfast foods. It also is very inexpensive. So many other replacement shakes are way too high priced! This one gives you the best bang for you buck!
Janelle B.
This product is an essential in our house. Especially with a toddler who is a picky eater, having this on hand ensures he's getting some good protein and nutrients throughout the day, and he loves the taste! It's especially great on busy days when we have many errands to run.
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
This drink is a tasty way to get some nutrition in when you need something quick or can't stomach a breakfast too early in the morning like me. Good product to try if you're into light breakfasts or a pre-breakfast for earlier in the morning. Plus what doesn't taste good in a chocolate flavor.
Crystal E.
Marion, OH
My entire family is obsessed with Carnation breakfast essentials!!! ... great for on the go with the kids and I love putting a scoop in my coffee in the morning instead of creamer! .. ITS FANTASTIC
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
These are pretty nice when you're in a rush before class or work! They are filling and are a decent price. I bought this at my nearest grocery store. I think it better than any alternatives. I would recommend to anyone who is busy in the morning but still want to have a filling meal.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
I have loved this since I was a kid and even as an adult, this is a great way for me to get some protein and nutrients if I'm having a really rushed morning and no time for breakfast. I prefer the already bottled 6 pack that is high protein versus the regular variety.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Great for on the go when you don't have time for breakfast or your just not much of breakfast person. Get all your vitamins and nutrients fast. Very effective and affordable
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this carnation essentials rich milk chocolate. It's super tasty and has lots of vitamins in it. You can make a smoothie with a banana and some ice and have a quick breakfast. I felt pretty full after drinking it!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. I brought the vanilla, chocolate and strawberry one. All 3 have met my expectations and they are priced great. I brought it from Walmart and I used it as a breakfast replacement. Overall I was satisfied
emily R.
Scottsbluff
I have a natural very fast metabolism and this has helped me gain about 10 pounds. It tastes great and does exactly what I needed it to do! It doesn't cost too much either and it's great to have with my breakfast!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine