Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
I LOVE THESE!! I bought them to take to class with me every morning, and I was so upset when I ran out. I got them at Walmart, and highly recommend them!
Ayrianna N.
I like having this in the house because i don't always want to eat a big breakfast so this does the trick. It tastes great and is easy to get down.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
These taste really good, especially the vanilla flavor; but they are loaded with sugar. So they're not technically a healthy meal replacement.
Heather J.
I bought this for my son. He really didn't care for it. I didn't care for it and neither did my fiance'. It tastes too chalky.
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
This stuff looks yummy but i never tried it! I love drinking chocolate milk, so I'm not sure if this would taste the same.
Kayla W.
Love this. Drink it every morning when I have it available. Just wish it was a little more filling.
Anastasia T.
Lakewood Co
I drink this everyday before school and it's the best thing ever ! So delicious and healthy!!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I've found this at my local grocery store. Its a good price for the product you get. I've used this for myself and all of my children. Its helped us all to get our vitamin and mineral intake. Especially since we are all prone to anemia and a small list of things that prevent us from Good health. This product helps us all allot.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love this stuff. I drink this for breakfast every morning and I can't get enough of it. If I could I would drink it all day long. It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake. I do think it's a little pricey for how much you get, however. I also like to add it into my breakfast smoothies. Combine this with vanilla soymilk yogurt and frozen strawberries to get a delicious, dairy free smoothie.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is such a great way to get some calories and protein in for people in my household who don't want to eat breakfast or are running out of time on the way out the door. I like to mix mine with coconut almond milk or even add it to my Ninja blender with milk and fruit for additional nutrition. The price is reasonable and this is a good way to help your older family members get some additional calcium in their diet too. Who doesn't like chocolate milk?
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine