Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #20 in Nutritional Drinks

Desccriptions:

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy.

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?3 Answers
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There are times when I struggle with keeping weight on and this is one of the first products I buy in oder to gain that little extra! It is very filling and doesn't give you that chalky taste. If you are lacking nutrition this is a really good way to boost your body! I keep at least one box in my stash of goodies incase I need a quick pick me up.
Do not think it will make you fat! It did for me because food was just something I couldn't keep down and this would be my meal replacements. It just made me overall healthier than I was before drinking these.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this powders for the carnation breakfasts and the ready made mixed shakes. They are surprisingly tasty and filling..

Lots of flavors available, my favorites are both the chocolate and strawberry. Easy to mix and available in most stores.

They keep you full for a while and super convenient when you’re on the go.

Not expensive either. Definitely recommend
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink this often. For medical reasons I need meal replacements sometimes. This tastes so good. My favorite flavor. Usually you can find coupons to help save a little money. Repeat customer. Love love love this.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love carnation! It tastes just like chocolate milk! Make sure to shake it really good, and it’s hard to dissolve in something cold like milk, but I found that f you mix it in a shaker it works better. Doesn’t taste powdery at all.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love this stuff. I drink this for breakfast every morning and I can't get enough of it. If I could I would drink it all day long. It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake. I do think it's a little pricey for how much you get, however. I also like to add it into my breakfast smoothies. Combine this with vanilla soymilk yogurt and frozen strawberries to get a delicious, dairy free smoothie.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I've found this at my local grocery store. Its a good price for the product you get. I've used this for myself and all of my children. Its helped us all to get our vitamin and mineral intake. Especially since we are all prone to anemia and a small list of things that prevent us from Good health. This product helps us all allot.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great way to get some calories and protein in for people in my household who don't want to eat breakfast or are running out of time on the way out the door. I like to mix mine with coconut almond milk or even add it to my Ninja blender with milk and fruit for additional nutrition. The price is reasonable and this is a good way to help your older family members get some additional calcium in their diet too. Who doesn't like chocolate milk?
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always been underweight and never ate as well as I should. I eat a lot of pasta and not enough fruits and veggies. So this really helped me get my essential vitamins in. It tastes pretty good as well. Not my favorite nutrition drink but definitely not the worst either. However, a lot of sugar is added in these.  Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
elliott b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have a lot of sugar for something that's suppose to be nutritional. Besides that I find these to be too heavy on my stomach in the morning and tend to make me sick. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a sensitive stomach like me. Too heavy and sweet for most people.
Angela K.
I love, love, love this product! It is tasty without the fake taste many mix in powder drinks have. It is quick and easy. Full of vitamins and minerals. A little pricey compared to competitors. Can be found in WALMART and grocery stores. I highly recommend this product
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
What is the nicest flavour to have?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?