Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink uploaded by Angela K.

BY CARNATION #7 in Nutritional Drinks

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink: 21 vitamins and minerals in each prepared serving Provides essential nutrients to start your day 2 times the protein of an egg to help build and maintain muscle B vitamins to help convert food to energy see more...

• How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine1 Answers
  • I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because...1 Answers
  • Is this very filling?2 Answers
Cynthia Q.
Franklin, NC
Eating healthier is never easy, especially when you're a picky eater like me, so imagine my surprise the first time I made a glass of Carnation and it was tasty! I had feared it may taste like the SlimFast my mother tried in the 90's like some of these nutritional drinks do, but my Carnation just tasted like chocolate milk- which made it super easy to get the kids to try, too, and they loved it!
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
I have a very picky 6 year old and getting her to eat is a pain in the behind at times. I give this to her as a drink with her breakfast and it definitely fills her up plus it's nutritious. She loves it! I also have a tendency to make one for me when I'm running late in the morning.
Janelle B.
This product is an essential in our house. Especially with a toddler who is a picky eater, having this on hand ensures he's getting some good protein and nutrients throughout the day, and he loves the taste! It's especially great on busy days when we have many errands to run.
elliott b.
These have a lot of sugar for something that's suppose to be nutritional. Besides that I find these to be too heavy on my stomach in the morning and tend to make me sick. I wouldn't recommend this if you have a sensitive stomach like me. Too heavy and sweet for most people.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
I use carnation instant breakfast sometimes to add more vitamins and nutrients to my milk. I cannot use a whole packet, makes the drink too chocolatey and chalky for me. But half a packet in a glass of milk, just perfect. If you don't use too much. It's terrific
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
I find this to be a good alternative to breakfast if you are running late and need some thing quick. It has a delicious taste so you don't dread having to drink unlike some other breakfast drinks. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
bridget c.
I never even knew until recently that these were "good" for me my mother always gave me this when I wanted chocolate milk and I never noticed the difference! The one downside is its a pain if you don't have a scoop for it available at all times.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
Before school I would have it for breakfast. it doesn't taste to great, and a lot of times it made me feel sick. the only good thing about it is that it filled me up almost all day.
tisa c.
Beech Island, SC
I love this breakfast drink I get the chocolate it's the best one so far I've tried different kinds and this has the best taste and it's also good for you which is a plus
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I started drinking this before school every day. It really helps whenever I don't have time to eat. If the flavor was a bit better, I would give it 5 stars.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these REALLY a good breakfast substitute?
Alicia G.
Is this very filling?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Foodie Expert
This product is 130 calories per packet, when mixed with milk it can get up to 280-300 calories which seems a little high. Is it super sweet? Seems like a little bit too much sugar - 19 grams per packet.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always go back and forth on whether to buy this product because it seems kind of expensive for the amount of servings you get. But, I'm bad at eating breakfast and looking for an easy way to start my mornings on a better note this year. Has this drink helped anyone with weight loss/healthier eating habits?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
How does it compare to Hershey's or ovaltine