HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionCarnation
Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate

by Carnation

Descriptions:

The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Naturally Artificially Flavored No Sugar Added^ 1 2 x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 3 2 x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 5 2 x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2 x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice It s Good to Know Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Excellent source of: Protein - to help build muscle 2 Calcium - to help build strong bones 3 21 Vitamins minerals in each prepared serving One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein br To help build and maintain muscle 2 Vitamin E br 25% of the daily value 1 Calcium Vitamin D br 50% each of the daily value to help build strong bones 6 Antioxidant Vitamin C br 140% of the daily value 5 Iron br 25% of the daily value 4 B Vitamins.

What makes this healthy? Why do people think this is healthy? I've read the ingredients and in the end it's quite worrisome. Do people really feed this to their kids as a "healthy" alternative?
Has anyone tried Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate to start off their morning? My mornings are about to get really busy and I hardly ever eat breakfast and find myself dragging by noon 😴 and I was wondering if these would be good for my busy mornings! If you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear them also!
Iced chocolate or hot chocolate?
Start your review of Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate!
Product Highlights
This is probably one of my favorite breakfast drinks, I'm not too big on chocolate milk but i really love Breakfast Essentials.in reviews
...of vanilla, only the chocolate, so when I get tired of having chocolate every morning I can't switch.in reviews
This definitely isn't the healthiest product out there but it tastes great, has some nutrition and helps to fill you up.in reviews
I was doing a diet drinking shakes only and this work perfect the vanilla is really good with shakes just to be sure I was getting a healthy diet I add itin reviews
These shakes are so yummy and a great way to get a decent breakfast if you don't have time to cook (or don't like to cook).in reviews
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i use this product whenever i run out of my boost, i use it as my back up. the taste isn’t amazing, but it’s not necessarily bad. it tastes like a mixture of nestle hershey cocoa powder and protein powder. it’s been super helpful in getting my nutrition back on track and a nice change from drinking boost all the time!
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The benefits are incredible!!!!!! Recommended to drink this while pregnant to ensure in getting what I need for my baby daily. Tastes pretty good.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this Breakfast Essential Drink. Is so good, I drink it every morning. Is very nutricional and give me the energy that I need.Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate uploaded by Stefo S.
I love buying this for my kids. I have 4 kids. So getting them up early every morning for school is such a hassle...but when I give them their "chocolate milk" for breakfast...they have a little more pep in their step you know? They love it!! I love how it contains all sorts of vitamins and proteins for their bodies to grow healthy and strong.❤ Definitely recommended.
Keeli A.
Evansville, IN
Im not a breakfast eater but I will drink one of these in the am and it keeps me satisfied until lunch. I'm also not a coffee person but I will add a lil bit of one of the packages and its really good. Cheaper in the long run for buying cappichinos.
Shaylene R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff, I had two extremely underweight children that needed to gain weight. They didn't like to eat anything, our Dr. recommended this to us so they got it once a night to make sure they were getting the vitamins and important nutrients that they needed.
karlee L.
Thendara, NY
I am not a breakfast person at all, but this is the one thing that I can drink in the morning. Not only is it fast and easy it tastes great!!
Victoria S.
Boyertown, PA
These breakfast drinks not only taste delicious, but also keep you feeling full. They are nutritious and easy to prepare in the AM. I am a big fan of the "sugar free" Carnation breakfast.
Lydia M.
Fullerton, CA
This product is a life saver for me! I'm in college and I have a super early class EVERYDAY so having this for breakfast is SO nice because it's super quick to make and taste good ! It keeps me decently full by itself for a bit but when I have a piece of toast with it it easily holds me for 2 to 3 hours.
Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
I love this stuff!! I drink it in the morning and don't feel hungry till later in the day! It's filling and tastes great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
il y a 3 ans
Courtney S. il y a 2 ans
My teenager drinks this often to start his day. Great for those who can’t “eat” in the morning but need the fuel to get going.