BY CARNATION #1 in Nutritional Drinks

Descriptions:

The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Naturally Artificially Flavored No Sugar Added^ 1 2 x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 3 2 x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 5 2 x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2 x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice It s Good to Know Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Excellent source of: Protein - to help build muscle 2 Calcium - to help build strong bones 3 21 Vitamins minerals in each prepared serving One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein br To help build and maintain muscle 2 Vitamin E br 25% of the daily value 1 Calcium Vitamin D br 50% each of the daily value to help build strong bones 6 Antioxidant Vitamin C br 140% of the daily value 5 Iron br 25% of the daily value 4 B Vitamins.

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate
  • "This is probably one of my favorite breakfast drinks, I'm not too big on chocolate milk but i really love Breakfast Essentials." in 96 reviews
  • "Really the only problem I have with it is that I can never seem to find the powder version of vanilla, only the chocolate, so when I get tired of having chocolate every morning I can't switch." in 82 reviews
  • "This definitely isn't the healthiest product out there but it tastes great, has some nutrition and helps to fill you up." in 46 reviews
  • "These shakes are so yummy and a great way to get a decent breakfast if you don't have time to cook (or don't like to cook)." in 37 reviews
  • "I was doing a diet drinking shakes only and this work perfect the vanilla is really good with shakes just to be sure I was getting a healthy diet I add it" in 37 reviews
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the breakfast essential shakes, i just HATE the powder form of it. In my personal experience, no matter how well you mix it, there is always going to be chunks of the powder left. Also whatever you put it in becomes difficult to clean due to leftover product solidifying and become chunky as soon as 5 minutes after you finish drinking. I would not recommend, just get the shakes that are already made.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great tasting and a good start for nutrients in your day. I like the powder version because you can choose what liquid you mix with it...dairy, soy, coconut milk, etc. Part of the great taste is due to a higher sugar content, but check the nutritional values of anything you want to use as a meal replacement.
Priscilla W.
Charleston
My husband got me drinking these.  I like to make the smoothie receipe that is on the packets. It's super quick and easy. Also keeps me full till lun h time. It tastes amazing and would recommend this to anyone that's a busy person.
Mary F.
Sandusky, OH
So delicious, and a quick and easy way to fill up and get the nutrients you need. Sam’s Club sells 2 pound containers of the powder mix for about 9 bucks, so worth it if you drink multiple a day like I do.
Erin B.
Cadiz
This is a regular staple in my house. As the mother to a child who refuses to eat much of anything in the morning, this is a great alternative. I know she’s getting nutrition she would otherwise be skipping, in a fast convenient way.  Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
Chocolate is all I have to say, every morning I make a glass and carry on with my day. It’s easy to make, I bought it from Walmart. It’s got a great taste, like chocolate milk.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Tastes sooo good! I love putting it in almond milk!! But, it is a little heavy on the carbs, so I use it as a complete meal replacement for breakfast (not just to go with breakfast). I always keep this in my pantry when I’m in a hurry in the morning! Definitely recommend!
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was younger I always had these for breakfast and like them. As I got older I just didn't feel like they filled me up anymore. I do think they are great if you do not like breakfast, at least you are getting something in your system.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
I was recommended to get this for my son to help him put on some weight. I gave it to him every morning. I think it has a good taste and mixes well also. He thought he was something special, He definitely approved of the taste also!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. MY FAMILY LOVE IT and I use it daily, my KIDS are PICKY and they love your products THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCTS
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
Can you mix this with Almond or Coconut Milk?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Do you drink yours warm or cold?
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this be ok for a child to drink?
Andree B.
Which flavor do you love most ?
Betsy G.
Palatine, IL
How full does it keep you?

Target