BY CARNATION #1 in Nutritional Drinks

Descriptions:

The Nutrition of a Balanced Breakfast Naturally Artificially Flavored No Sugar Added^ 1 2 x Protein of an Egg to Help Build Muscle 3 2 x Calcium of Yogurt to Help Build Strong Bones 5 2 x Vitamin D of an 8 fl oz Glass of Milk 4 2 x Vitamin C of a 4 fl oz Cup of Orange Juice It s Good to Know Provides essential nutrients to start your day. Excellent source of: Protein - to help build muscle 2 Calcium - to help build strong bones 3 21 Vitamins minerals in each prepared serving One prepared serving is an excellent source of 21 vitamins and minerals and provides: 13 Grams of Protein br To help build and maintain muscle 2 Vitamin E br 25% of the daily value 1 Calcium Vitamin D br 50% each of the daily value to help build strong bones 6 Antioxidant Vitamin C br 140% of the daily value 5 Iron br 25% of the daily value 4 B Vitamins.

Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate
  • "This is probably one of my favorite breakfast drinks, I'm not too big on chocolate milk but i really love Breakfast Essentials." in 96 reviews
  • "Really the only problem I have with it is that I can never seem to find the powder version of vanilla, only the chocolate, so when I get tired of having chocolate every morning I can't switch." in 82 reviews
  • "This definitely isn't the healthiest product out there but it tastes great, has some nutrition and helps to fill you up." in 46 reviews
  • "These shakes are so yummy and a great way to get a decent breakfast if you don't have time to cook (or don't like to cook)." in 37 reviews
  • "I was doing a diet drinking shakes only and this work perfect the vanilla is really good with shakes just to be sure I was getting a healthy diet I add it" in 37 reviews
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the breakfast essential shakes, i just HATE the powder form of it. In my personal experience, no matter how well you mix it, there is always going to be chunks of the powder left. Also whatever you put it in becomes difficult to clean due to leftover product solidifying and become chunky as soon as 5 minutes after you finish drinking. I would not recommend, just get the shakes that are already made.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great tasting and a good start for nutrients in your day. I like the powder version because you can choose what liquid you mix with it...dairy, soy, coconut milk, etc. Part of the great taste is due to a higher sugar content, but check the nutritional values of anything you want to use as a meal replacement.
Priscilla W.
Charleston
My husband got me drinking these.  I like to make the smoothie receipe that is on the packets. It's super quick and easy. Also keeps me full till lun h time. It tastes amazing and would recommend this to anyone that's a busy person.
Petra P.
['W Hempstead', 'NY'], NY
This tastes so great with almond milk. It literally tastes like a chocolate milkshake without being too sweet. It's very filling as well. I like to keep these in my desk at work if I don't have time for lunch or not hungry for a huge meal. best thing since sliced bread! xox
Mary F.
Sandusky, OH
So delicious, and a quick and easy way to fill up and get the nutrients you need. Sam’s Club sells 2 pound containers of the powder mix for about 9 bucks, so worth it if you drink multiple a day like I do.
Bee K.
Carnation brings back sweet memories of my childhood. I used to drink this everyday before school because it makes a good meal replacement shake to tide me over until lunch. Now that I'm older I don't drink it as often but when I do, the taste remains as tasty as ever. Some complain that the powder never quite dissolves, but I find this type of drink works best in a shaker bottle.
Elle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not satisfied with this product. I think it is nice that it has a lot of vitamins and there is some protein in this, but there is nineteen grams of sugar in this per serving. If you're actually wanting to be healthy, this is not a good thing to incorporate into your diet. It is also bad for your teeth. I don't recommend buying this.
Audrey-Lynn B.
Killeen, TX
Chocolate is all I have to say, every morning I make a glass and carry on with my day. It’s easy to make, I bought it from Walmart. It’s got a great taste, like chocolate milk.
Erin B.
Cadiz
This is a regular staple in my house. As the mother to a child who refuses to eat much of anything in the morning, this is a great alternative. I know she’s getting nutrition she would otherwise be skipping, in a fast convenient way.  Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drink
Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good! I purchase this for my brother and he loves it. He likes skipping breakfast but with this he’ll make for himself and will enjoy it before heading out the door.
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
Can you mix this with Almond or Coconut Milk?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Do you drink yours warm or cold?
Sarah B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would this be ok for a child to drink?
Andree B.
Which flavor do you love most ?
Betsy G.
Palatine, IL
How full does it keep you?